• 10(current)
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
This is the problem! I found in this discussion (probably page 2) a perbuild addond for android that I used. I successfully installed this but xmbc showed "can't open the addon" or similarly.
Thank you for your help, I'll wait for future development Wink

(2013-06-11, 12:31)afedchin Wrote:
(2013-06-10, 07:56)dhead Wrote: Hi afedchin.

Nice to see that your addon finally merged to xbmc-pvr-addons.
Are you planning also to PR this to frodo branch ?
Sure, here it is. But the add-on very likely won't be included in the binary packages.

(2013-06-10, 22:03)borexino Wrote: Hi to all!
Can I use IPTV Simple on my XBMC 12.2 on android device? I tried with v 0.1.1 but does not work.
Thank you

Hi, only if you build completly xbmc 12.2 for android with xbmc-pvr-addons from this commit https://github.com/afedchin/xbmc-pvr-add...3dda7ab0ba
Hi all.

I need help.

IPTV channels work perfect and EPG.

How can i add radio channels ? Tnx

@daninaka,

You need version 1.0.3 of IPTVSimple and to set radio="true" in the m3u.
(2013-06-12, 22:36)dhead Wrote: @daninaka,

You need version 1.0.3 of IPTVSimple and to set radio="true" in the m3u.

hey,

where can i get this version ? i have this pvr.iptvsimple.0.1.0.

tnx for help.
@daninaka,

I believe that any Gotham (v13) nightly from the last 2 days should include version 1.0.3 of IPTVSimple.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/
@daninaka,

dhead right. You needed lastest version of the addon (0.1.3 same as 1.8.0, the version has been changed when the addon has been included in the official tree). The lastest nightlies include it, except win32 (I don't know why but win32 nightlies is absent since version afc19f7). For frodo you can compile it by self from this PR https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons/pull/200
(2013-05-30, 12:44)afedchin Wrote: @negge,
Thanks for your suggestion. I will investigate possibility to add the channel number in m3u file. As for crash I think it will be fixed in next release.

I really like the idea of adding channels numbers in the m3u.

I've got a public m3u playlist of radio stations on my web server but also a private one with my own favorites stations.
While IPTVSimple doesn't support multiple m3u playlists this can be solved by running two IPTVSimple addons at the same time (and of course changing the name of the second one).

So channels numbers in the m3u would not only ensure that IPTVSimple will work well with other addons but also with another instance of IPTVSimple.
Yes, pvr.iptvsimple is already in windows binary (for android didn't checked yet). For radio stations, where in m3u playlist to put radio="true" ?
@dhead,
Thanks for your feedback. I'll add this possibility asap.

@peter200,
You need put radio="true" into #EXTINF line for all radio channels (if you don't use groups) or put it into #EXTINF line for each first channel into group and all channels into this group will be as radio.

as example:
Code:
#EXTINF:-1,Channel 1
udp://@x.x.x.x:yyyy
#EXTINF:-1,Channel 2
#EXTINF:-1 radio="true",Radio 1
#EXTINF:-1 radio="true",Radio 2

or

Code:
#EXTINF:-1 group-title="TV Group 1",Channel 1
#EXTINF:-1,Channel 2
#EXTINF:-1 radio="true" group-title="Radio Group",Radio 1
#EXTINF:-1,Radio 2
Hi all.
Congratulations for this addon.
I don't know if it can be done but would be nice the posiblity (in settings maybe) of merge channels with the same name, that would be treated as two different sources, and if the first fails (time off) go on to the second one. As an exaple I use some channels that have two diferent streams, one of them with better quality but is not always online an the other one poor quality but more stable, after all I wan't to say merge different sources to the same channel, like others pvrs do if you have more than one tv card.
Thanks.
Afedchin - will this work with the streams from the HDHomerune Prime?
@goibe,
This in my todo list.

@bry-,
I hasn't tested the addon with hdhomerun, but I think that it should work correctly. Just write the hdhomerun:// urls into the m3u playlist.
(2013-06-14, 23:12)afedchin Wrote: @goibe,
This in my todo list.

Thanks.
Can the IPTVSimple add-on stream DVB streams from HTTP sources?
I would like to try it on the Raspberry Pi build as the TvHeadend add-on has been broken for over six months without a fix (see here)?

Is the IPTVSimple plugin on Raspberry Pi free from black screen and aspect ratio issues?
(2013-06-22, 11:29)Jeilong Wrote: Can the IPTVSimple add-on stream DVB streams from HTTP sources?
I would like to try it on the Raspberry Pi build as the TvHeadend add-on has been broken for over six months without a fix (see here)?

Is the IPTVSimple plugin on Raspberry Pi free from black screen and aspect ratio issues?

I haven't tried it but I don't see why it wouldn't work (as long as you put the authentication details in the URL).
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14