IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
Didn't got an answer yet on my previous post but here are few ideas.
To avoid spamming github I decided to post here, I would love to get a response from others and from the addon creator.

Feature Suggestion:
1. Adding more than one m3u file.
2. Radio channels support.
3. Fetching logos, store them locally, and with the use of a md5 tag in the m3u the local logos will be updated when newer available.
4. Loading links to m3u and xmltv from a file.
5. Auto restart a stream when a disconnect occurs and support multiple links to a stream.
There are some streams that are disconnecting after some time when played in XBMC but not on the stations sites with a browser, others use different containers like asp, asx and smil file create a playlist with different urls for the same stream and they auto rotating between the urls to keep the stream alive, if only one of these url is used then the stream will be stoped after few minutes.

Issues I've encountered:
1. The addon seems to seize xbmc's channels list and removing tvheadend channels, tested with a manually compile v1.0.1 (used Frodo's xbmc-pvr-addon repository).
2. When using a remote m3u url the channels list didn't auto update editing the m3u even when reseting the pvr database, I used dropbox and github for this test.

For me this addon is the one last piece missing in xbmc, I would love to see this working flawlessly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP - by dhead - 2013-03-19, 00:49
Problem with HLS - by san77 - 2013-10-31, 17:23
Channel Logo issues - by cdonnie - 2014-03-28, 09:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14