• 7(current)
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
Thank you for your help !

I have downloaded the latest test build and I was able to install the plugin but an error occurs when I try to activate it.

Here is the log : http://pastebin.com/Adnt3sE2

What is the cause of the error ?
@pedro01,

Quote:23:01:07 T:2168 DEBUG: ADDON: Dll Initializing - PVR IPTV Simple Client
23:01:07 T:2168 ERROR: ADDON: Could not locate XBMC_IPTV_Simple_win32.dll
23:01:07 T:2168 WARNING: PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to create add-on PVR IPTV Simple Client, status = 6

1) Where you downloaded the 0.1.3 build? I didn't publish them.
2) Please check for XBMC_IPTV_Simple_win32.dll exists into the zip file or into folder %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\pvr.iptvsimple.
Is it possible to set backup streams via the m3u file? When using "TV Guide" addon and .strm files, I could specify multiple streams in case one failed. It would be nice to be able to set a backup stream for this PVR and if the first one fails to load after X seconds, it falls back to use the second one instead.
Great stuff afedchin!

Would you mind giving a direct link to the rasp pi version? I couldn't make it through the Russian website, i've to confess.

Thanks in advance,
argor
(2013-04-30, 07:50)afedchin Wrote: @pedro01,

Quote:23:01:07 T:2168 DEBUG: ADDON: Dll Initializing - PVR IPTV Simple Client
23:01:07 T:2168 ERROR: ADDON: Could not locate XBMC_IPTV_Simple_win32.dll
23:01:07 T:2168 WARNING: PVR::CPVRClients::UpdateAndInitialiseClients - failed to create add-on PVR IPTV Simple Client, status = 6

1) Where you downloaded the 0.1.3 build? I didn't publish them.
2) Please check for XBMC_IPTV_Simple_win32.dll exists into the zip file or into folder %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\pvr.iptvsimple.

1- I've downloaded the 0.1.3 on github, in the master branch.

2- This DLL doesn't exist in the zip or in the addon folder. Where can i find it ?

Thank you for your help !
You can't just download what is on github. That is the source-code, it needs to be compiled for specific platform (Win, Linux, iOS, android).
That is why the dll is "missing"...

Wait for afedchin to compile them to the latest version, or just use the allready compiled ones. There are links posted in this topic.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Yes, I know.

I have downloaded all files from github, unzip them, and and launch buildzip.bat.
In the generated zip, there is no DLL.

Where is my error ?
As I tested, simple PVR add-on works on android only with xbmc Frodo version 12.0 (compiled by afedchin). I checked many other versions of xbmc (later than Frodo 12.0), but simple PVR add-on don't work on any later versions. To work on Frodo 12.2, we have to wait this PVR add-on to be compiled again or xbmc to accept simple PVR add-on to be part of xbmc. Is that correct?
I've tested current windows version on Frodo 12.2 and it works, but there is a bug. Very time you switch a channel or select a new one in the list, it stops the stream. and you need to re-select.
Have any version for Android?
On android works only Frodo 12.0, link on first page (date of this add-on is 24.2.2013, author afedchin).
this version 0.1.1 is not working to me,
OSX work OK
Linux work OK
W32 work OK
Android is not OK
(2013-05-03, 11:45)pedro01 Wrote: Yes, I know.

I have downloaded all files from github, unzip them, and and launch buildzip.bat.

Where is my error ?

Same problem for me
First you need to have Sdk installed, for windows its Visual Studio. Then the plugin needs to be compiled together with the xbmc source.
There was a tutorial on wiki, but I never managed to pull it off.

@afedchin, are we soon going to see any compiled versions that work nicely with 12.2?
(2013-05-11, 09:55)Maniac Wrote: First you need to have Sdk installed, for windows its Visual Studio. Then the plugin needs to be compiled together with the xbmc source.
There was a tutorial on wiki, but I never managed to pull it off.

@afedchin, are we soon going to see any compiled versions that work nicely with 12.2?
The lastest version (0.1.1 or 0.1.2) of addon (link at the first page) works with 12.2 correctly. The bug with switching channels is xbmc's bug not addon's. Read this
My mistake is what I waited for the PVR api will be changed in 12.2, so 0.1.3 version works with 13.0 nightly builds but the version 13.0 have same bug with switching channels.

Thanks.

(2013-05-11, 08:29)numa001 Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 11:45)pedro01 Wrote: Yes, I know.

Where is my error ?

Same problem for me
You need to install the Visual C++ Express 2010. Please read README at github.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14