• 9(current)
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
is there a way to change it on xbmc itself?
@dani12o82,
If you want change the value of user agent you need change the CSysInfo::GetUserAgent() method into ./xbmc/utils/SystemInfo.cpp source file for return required value of user agent and compile the xbmc.
thx m8, do you know the path of the SystemInfo file on apple tv or mac?
@dani12o82,
This file exists only in source tree at github.com as an example. You are going to compile xbmc by yourself?
no m8 off course, i didn't understand you. So there is no way to "fake" user agent to watch streams from websites that blocked xbmc?
Unfortunately, isn't there.
Ok m8, thank you for your help
I spent a few hours yesterday getting the live channels from SVT Play to work with this plugin. It was a success!

One thing that would be great is if it would be possible to specify the channel number in the M3U file and have the addon implement whatever is needed for "Always use backend channel numbers". Right now this addon just numbers the channels starting from 1, which collides with other backends that use the same numbers. I've worked around this in the mean time by having all IPTV channels first in the list (1 to 4) and then all channels from tvheadend have a number greater than 4. The downside is that I can't order the channels the way I want.

Another bug I noticed is that the addon configuration can't be changed while the addon is enabled (results in a crash).
@negge,
Thanks for your suggestion. I will investigate possibility to add the channel number in m3u file. As for crash I think it will be fixed in next release.
This new release will be soon ?
(2013-05-30, 12:44)afedchin Wrote: @negge,
Thanks for your suggestion. I will investigate possibility to add the channel number in m3u file. As for crash I think it will be fixed in next release.

Thanks for taking the time!

It would be very much appreciated if you could create a new version that is compatible with Frodo too. I'm currently stuck on 0.1.1 (git tag is 0.1.2 though).
Hi afedchin.

Nice to see that your addon finally merged to xbmc-pvr-addons.
Are you planning also to PR this to frodo branch ?
Hi to all!
Can I use IPTV Simple on my XBMC 12.2 on android device? I tried with v 0.1.1 but does not work.
Thank you
@borexino: you need to give us more information than just "does not work". I don't know if it's supposed to work on Android or not though.
(2013-06-10, 07:56)dhead Wrote: Hi afedchin.

Nice to see that your addon finally merged to xbmc-pvr-addons.
Are you planning also to PR this to frodo branch ?
Sure, here it is. But the add-on very likely won't be included in the binary packages.

(2013-06-10, 22:03)borexino Wrote: Hi to all!
Can I use IPTV Simple on my XBMC 12.2 on android device? I tried with v 0.1.1 but does not work.
Thank you

Hi, only if you build completly xbmc 12.2 for android with xbmc-pvr-addons from this commit https://github.com/afedchin/xbmc-pvr-add...3dda7ab0ba
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14