IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
(2013-07-25, 11:59)CrimsonGT Wrote: I attempted to contact the developer of PVR Demo on multiple occasions with no response. I made a thread in this forum (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=163781) 3 months ago with no responses. Aside from this bug, this is an absolutely fantastic PVR client, but the lack of being able to use my HDHR is very disappointing. I even made various replies to this thread in the past months pointing out what the issue appears to be.

I just keep hoping to see this get fixed but so far no luck. Confused

(2013-07-25, 10:04)Smiggel Wrote:
(2013-07-25, 09:40)CrimsonGT Wrote: Is there any chance that this has been fixed to work with HDHomeRun URL's yet? Apparently those links did not work with the PVR Demo as I was told by afedchin a few months ago. Just checking in to see if this was ever fixed with IPTVSimple or if this is still broken?

The "hdhomerun:\\" works everywhere else in XBMC, just not in PVR Demo/IPTV Simple unless this has since been fixed.

Would like to know this too. Been reading this whole topic, and haven't got it working either. Tested it yesterday. Alle channels are added nicely, however I can not not play them. Would be nice of this could be fixed as I really like this plugin.

Yeah,this is the best PVR I could find that doesn't need a specific backend and that uses the TV options of XBMC itself. Haven't found any other that can do the same. However, it's a shame it does not work with the HDHomeRun. :-( Hope this can be looked into quickly.

Have you got any other options to get it working somehow?

Messages In This Thread
RE: IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP - by Smiggel - 2013-07-25, 12:03
Problem with HLS - by san77 - 2013-10-31, 17:23
Channel Logo issues - by cdonnie - 2014-03-28, 09:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14