IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
@makkie_65 i managed to do record as you said with mediaportal and vodserver.. but a huge but.. i dont like it...

Here are the problems

1. The zapping is double the time of the Iptv Simple because now you ask for a channel.. the request goes to mediaportal which asks it from the VodServer and you get it after

2. If you press record and VodServer starts to record then suddenly you cannot watch the channel you are recording because you get a message saying tuners are busy and till the recording ends you cannot watch that channel

3. Another problem is that it cannot get names with spaces inside (at least whatever i tried gave me trouble) and this even if its not seem biggy to me it is because in Iptv Simple i have a script that every morning downloads all the greek epg then it converts it to UTF8 and puts it in a specific path that PVR Iptv Simple is point to.. but now the names in the stream does not much the names in the epg so i dont have EPG.

With all the above i stay with PVR Iptv Simple without recording for now till other solution appear.
There's no substitute for experience

Messages In This Thread
Problem with HLS - by san77 - 2013-10-31, 17:23
Channel Logo issues - by cdonnie - 2014-03-28, 09:21
RE: IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP - by bluechris - 2014-04-14, 14:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14