Linux no hdmi-output after the kodi-logo
hi,

this week my new hardware came and i've installed kodibuntu 14.0 (there was no download for v15). i've created a bootable flash drive with linux live creater and started with the installtion. the mainboard was connected to my lcd with hdmi. the board bootet from flash drive, i could see the kodi logo and then just a black screen. it worked on my notebook, after the black screen the installation started. the only way to install kodibuntu was to connect the mainboard with dvi to the monitor from my desktop computer. after installing kodibunto started without problems. but i have the problem again with hdmi: the last i see is the kodi logo with the four dots under der logo, but i can see the kodi home menu. there must be a problem with hdmi. is there a driver missing or so?

my hardware: asrock am1h-itx with sempron 3850.

is this a known problem?
Quote:my hardware: asrock am1h-itx with sempron 3850.

^^ you problem.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
HuhHuhHuh

Worked after i disabled HDMI Audio. What do you mean.
The kernel driver has a bug with the standard Ubuntu kernel. Install the 3.16 kernel backport package: linux-generic-lts-utopic

then hdmi should work with this kernel
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no hdmi-output after the kodi-logo0