No provider ID found for looking up artwork can anybody please help
Sad 
Hi all im Looking for logos and clear arts for my movies but xbmc does not seem to fetch themwhen i do an update is there a way to update my library and get xbmc to fetch all these things automatically for every movie i have.

Another issue is when i go to get artwork for some of my tv shows itsays
No provider ID found for looking up artowork can anybody please help with these two things im looking to sort out please
Bump anybody
You need to use the Artwork Downloader to get logos and clear art. You can configure what types of artwork you want it to grab.

Are you using the "Extra fanart" addon? Is that where you are getting the "No provider ID" error? If so, that addon is broken and the direction is to use the "Artwork Downloader" addon instead.
(2013-02-18, 22:50)Zernable Wrote: You need to use the Artwork Downloader to get logos and clear art. You can configure what types of artwork you want it to grab.

Are you using the "Extra fanart" addon? Is that where you are getting the "No provider ID" error? If so, that addon is broken and the direction is to use the "Artwork Downloader" addon instead.

I have artowrk downloader and it says no provider id when i go to get artwork in the info box for a tv show
any help? still dont know what to do?
If it's specific to that addon, you can try posting in the thread for that addon. You may get a better response.
do you use local nfos - if you do there should be an entry for an id - without this xbmc cant scrape the correct artwork

check this it shows you an example with a correct id in the nfo
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=NFO...Movie_tags

where the id is matched to the imdb database
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
I have local NFOS yea i looked at them and they seemed to be named right

like for instance

angel is in the title for the tv show in its NFO file but it collected all the local metadata for this show its just when i go to get logos, clearart that this happens
yep it will find the metadata ok - I use local nfos but if the id is wrong I cant get the artwork - Although havent had problems with tv shows - do they have an id tag , if so put in another id from a different show and refresh the show - if you go to get artwork does it show artwork for the 'other' show?
If you get artwork from the fake id then you know the id is wrong for angel
for example if you have an entry in your nfo for mythbusters

<id>73388</id>

this corresponds to the page on tvdb

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=73388

therefore angel

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=71035&lid=7

should be the same as your id for the show
ahh cheers guys sorted it now angels id tag in the nfo was blank all is good now

big thanks for the help guys
glad to help
I'm have the same issue, but i dont use the local .nfo i'm using the folder name for the look up, about 50% of them are blanks (Mostly XXX ones). I've tried various different scrapers some are worse than others. When i do a manual update of the file name it will find it but no artwork comes with it.

Apologies if that is a poor explanation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No provider ID found for looking up artwork can anybody please help0