OS X [RELEASE] TexturePacker for Mac OS X (Download Here)
Great tool and everything seems to work perfectly but when I replace the old XBT file in my skin with the new one, it seems to have corruped some the images. They still display but have artifacts or visual noise that shouldn't be there. I get the same result even if I decompile and recompile without making any changes.

Before

After
(2016-09-19, 08:08)ausfarmlad Wrote: Great tool and everything seems to work perfectly but when I replace the old XBT file in my skin with the new one, it seems to have corruped some the images. They still display but have artifacts or visual noise that shouldn't be there. I get the same result even if I decompile and recompile without making any changes.

+1

any ideas?
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
This can happen when using an older version of texture packer on newer versions of Kodi. Only use the texture packer that is created when compiling the Kodi depends.
(2017-01-08, 21:50)BigNoid Wrote: This can happen when using an older version of texture packer on newer versions of Kodi. Only use the texture packer that is created when compiling the Kodi depends.

can't find the Mac version Sad

(2013-02-18, 00:58)EqUiNoX Wrote: especially for those who wouldn't even know how to begin compiling XBMC.

this might be the reason ;-)
Image Image
Here you go:
TexturePacker for macOS
Not sure if it needs anything else. Works fine if I run it here.
(2017-01-08, 22:44)BigNoid Wrote: Here you go:
TexturePacker for macOS

Love
Image Image
just in case anyone has the same problems I had:

beside TEXTUREPACKER MAC kindly provided by @BigNoid

you'll need (unless you build kodi ) to create this folder:

~/Users/Shared/xbmc-depends/buildtools-native/lib

then unzip THIS into the folder just created

cheers!
Image Image
(2017-01-09, 01:47)fastcolors Wrote: just in case anyone has the same problems I had:

beside TEXTUREPACKER MAC kindly provided by @BigNoid

you'll need (unless you build kodi ) to create this folder:

then unzip THIS into the folder just created

cheers!

when i type the above in terminal on iMac i get " no such file or directory ".
(2013-02-18, 00:58)EqUiNoX Wrote: Hi,

I was hunting high and low for a copy of TexturePacker for MacOSX, but could not find one, until i was pointed to the fact I would have to compile XBMC to get a copy.

After compiling XBMC I then found out the fact it had dependancies to a hard coded path of /Users/Shared/xbmc_depends. I wanted something portable that could be part of our current skin development. After further research I managed to repoint the dependancies to the executables local folder so is now fully portable.

Hopefully this will be of use to the Mac community especially for those who wouldn't even know how to begin compiling XBMC.

You can download from here...

https://bitbucket.org/teamblackbolt/team.../downloads

Please note when running the TexturePacker it will say some warnings like...

Class SDLTranslatorResponder is implemented in both /Path/To/TexturePacker/libSDL-1.2.0.dylib and /Path/To/TexturePacker/libSDL_image-1.2.0.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

I have been unable to suppress those messages, but hoping someone can fix the problem in the XBMC repo, at which point ill recompile and submit again. Other than that I have tested on Mountain Lion 10.8 and appears to work fine.

Let me know any feedback/issues

Cool thank, does this work for KODI 17 too?
(2017-02-02, 22:49)ontap Wrote: when i type the above in terminal on iMac i get " no such file or directory ".

and that would be the reason for me writing:

(2017-01-09, 01:47)fastcolors Wrote: you'll need (unless you build kodi ) to create this folder:

;-)
Image Image
NEVERMIND
I never did get this to work, so I just downloaded the Windows tool and ran it on another machine. Given how infrequently I have to do this kind of thing, that solution will work fine.

TexturePacker for macOS

I've tried everything I can think of. I can't extract from the DMS file. I have a program called The UnArchiver that is suppose to extract stuff from DMS, but the program says it can't. If I rename it to DMG it fails. And I can't find any command line tool that will unarchive it.
(2017-09-21, 18:50)pkscout Wrote: NEVERMIND
I never did get this to work, so I just downloaded the Windows tool and ran it on another machine. Given how infrequently I have to do this kind of thing, that solution will work fine.

TexturePacker for macOS

I've tried everything I can think of. I can't extract from the DMS file. I have a program called The UnArchiver that is suppose to extract stuff from DMS, but the program says it can't. If I rename it to DMG it fails. And I can't find any command line tool that will unarchive it.

That download is for the binary. It's not supposed to be extracted.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TexturePacker for Mac OS X (Download Here)1