Artist Image Slideshow inaccurate
Ok, before I go into detail, I have all of my music neatly separated by artists and albums and each song has IDv3 tags that contain album artwork. When I import my music into XBMC, it goes out to the web to get fanart for the artists. While I'm playing the music, I like to have the Album artwork as well as images of the artist displayed on the screen. The artist images are in a slideshow of several different images for each artist. Now to my problem....

From time to time, I will be listening to music in the way I described above and when I CTRL/TAB away from XBMC and come back later, the song that is playing will display the Album artwork correctly, but the Artist Slideshow will still be displaying the artist that I was listening to before I CTRL/TAB'd away from XBMC. It is quite odd. If this is something that I need to post a Log file for, I will be happy to do so. If someone else has experienced this and been able to correct it, please let me know.

I am running a Fresh install of XBMC v12 FRODO (Loving it Too)
post deleted
I'm fine with the way that XBMC does this for me. I just want the Slideshow artwork to be displayed for the correct artist
You can get support for ArtistSlideshow at:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124880

When you post the issue there, please include a link to a debug log that was stored when you have the problem. Otherwise I'll just ask for it again. ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist Image Slideshow inaccurate0