Any idea how to get the floating Last.fm art to display on Confluence?
Hey all, I just discovered XBMC after searching forever for a program that would override the default 7.1 speaker config sent out from my PC based on the media I wanted (thus allowing me to use PLIIX and NEO 6 for music) and discovered I loved this program. Unfortunately I have zero experience with .xml and Linux stuff in general, and would appreciate some quickie advice:

I've played around with the skins to see what I like best, and although they're all great the Confluence seems smoothest, and most idiot proof. That being said there is this great feature in the Hybrid skin, where all my album art is displayed in the backround while pictures from the currently playing track float in the foreground. Looks AWESOME. Is there any way to set this up in Confluence?

Failing that, How do I get the floating artwork to actually change with the track, for some reason no matter what I'm playing, I've got floating visuals of Depeche Mode. They're great and all, but I'm getting sick of their faces. Confused

Thanks again! Can't wait to trick this program out.
Hybrid likely uses Artist Slideshow to show the background art while music is playing. See:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124880

For more information (including how to modify Confluence to support this). If you're not comfortable replacing a few files, you might look at Modded Confluence Vol. 2. I believe it already includes that support.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147628
That's great, it was pretty easy to just replace the files. Just out of curiosity, although this is still great, ( hitting full screen wile music is playing for the slideshow ) is there any way to have the default confluence backround on the home menu use artist slideshow or last.fm images in the background? or am I limited to one image at a time.
Thanks again!
It is possible, and I think other skins do that. The few times I looked at modifying my confluence skin to do it I gave up without success.
Ok, well thanks again for the information and help !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any idea how to get the floating Last.fm art to display on Confluence?1