I'm terrible at python and need your help with two questions
gotcha that makes sense. That's a lot similar to a previous reply. I should really do these changes so that others can use the script without issue. I threw it up on github as I've had a couple people interested in it. I suppose I also need to eventually add code to pass user/pass in the http headers to authenticate to the camera. I'm using an apache proxy passthrough that injects headers for me, so I hadn't had to do this yet, but will leave other people unable to use the script.

Any help on my slide-in animation question? I'm curious about that. If you checked my blog you can see I have this image to a PIP style window on top of the xbmc notification/toast. I think it would be pretty cool if I could get it to pop in from the bottom, or fade in from 100 transparency. Clearly me applying this to the first image in __init__ isn't doing it, thought that might have been an easy hack to just animate the first image drawn.

Is there anyway I can edit the title of this thread to include that fact I'm building something for a home automation IP camera? I searched for this sort of thing initially and I would like others to be able to see something relevant if they happen to stop by looking for the same info.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm terrible at python and need your help with two questions - by doobiest - 2013-02-19, 23:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I'm terrible at python and need your help with two questions0