I'm terrible at python and need your help with two questions
(2013-02-20, 00:05)doobiest Wrote: Is this one of those times where I promise it's my last question? Is it possible to have two animations? I tried adding fade as well as slide. Only one or the other works in given order.

whatever you promise, i'm not buying it. ;-p
i know how these things go... tonight, just before you doze off to sleep,
another brilliant idea of more bells and whistles you could add to your script pops up in your head.

believe me, i've been there :-)

(2013-02-20, 00:05)doobiest Wrote: I feel like there's a lack of documentation for some of these, or I'm missing them. I checked out xbmcgui's links and all it points me to is similar commands but it's xml for skins. The skins do support two effects at once apparently.

the python docs are available here, in case you haven't come across them:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/

the bit you're interested in:
Quote:setAnimations(...)
setAnimations([(event, attr,)*]) -- Set's the control's animations.

[(event,attr,)*] : list - A list of tuples consisting of event and attributes pairs.
- event : string - The event to animate.
- attr : string - The whole attribute string separated by spaces.

so...give this a shot:
Code:
viewer.image.setAnimations([('conditional', 'effect=fade start=0 end=90 time=500 condition=true',), ('conditional', 'effect=slide start=0,282 end=0,0 time=500 condition=true',)]
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm terrible at python and need your help with two questions - by ronie - 2013-02-20, 00:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I'm terrible at python and need your help with two questions0