Troubles took me back to Eden and they went bigger
I installed Frodo a few weeks a go. I was impatiently waiting for de final release. But I was disappointed.

I started with Eden half a year ago, I tried out a few different skins, but I was very satisfied with Confluence. I wrote a few lines to alter mouse-buttonfunctions and because that was so easy, changing a gui to my own 'demands', I was hooked on XBMC.

I've got a lot of series and movies which are in the video.ts and video.vob format. So I made the advanced settings-.xml and it worked fine.
Then I wanted to make custom mainmenu-buttons for all different content I have. So I read the forum and read that in Frodo this would be easier. Well it wasn't to me, but I managed.

Then I stepped over to Frodo, mainly because the PVR, but I wasn't satisfied.:

the minatures view has 2lines of 5 posters, while I liked the 3 to 5 in Eden. But the biggest problem was the audio. I had to recon figure almost my whole HTPC setup to get it working. I had to put the settings to stereo (while I have a 5.1 setup) and the audio somehow was horribole to listen at. It was like all kind of backgroundnoises in the movies were amplified very distracting.

So I decided to 'move' back to Eden. The warm place I came from.

I de-installed XBCM, all settings, everything and did a clean install for Eden.
I installed the custom mouse-button functions and the custom mainmenu-buttons, made the playslists and so on. This all works fine.

But I can't get it to import the video.ts files, nor will it add all folders (in series I have a folder per serie). I think the folders with video.ts files that aren't imported into the library.

It worked fine before I changed to Frodo, why doesn't it work now? I have 2 PC's with XBMC, the second one didn't had the Eden->Frodo->Eden switch it always had ran Eden and on this one everything works fine.

please help me get it to work the advancedsettingsfile again
debug logs (wiki) needed. Are you using the IMDb scraper at all?
Here is my logfile. It's XBMC's startup until the updating pop-up top-right corner hides.

log file

I've got The Movie Database, Universal movie Scraper and Moviemeter installed for general movies, Universal movie scraper as current scraper.
For Kidsseries I use The TV database, as I also do for general series.

one smal correction the folder is VIDEO_TS and within are the files VTS_01_0.ifo and VTS_01_0.vob.

The folderstructures are: Series/Battlestar Gallactica/Season 1/S01E01E02E03E04/VIDEO_TS/filename

thanx for looking into it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Troubles took me back to Eden and they went bigger0