Movies not populating
I just recently downloaded the latest version of XBMC. I followed a starter guide/tutorial and it scanned all of my movies. They even show up as "Recently added movies" when I mouseover "Movies," but when I click on Movies it's blank. I had XBMC installed on a computer about a year ago and after the scan they all just populated properly. I'm not sure why these aren't. I've even tried doing individual directories per movie and still nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

I even noticed that the movies I placed in their own folders have "extrafanart" and "extrathumbs". So I know they've been read. Really frustrating. lol
A couple of possibilities. The first that come to mind are:
a) the source has a lock set and it is locked.
b) the movies are in subfolders, but when you set the content you did not select recursive scanning.
c) ?
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
It's unlocked.
The movies weren't in a subfolder. I have since ran Media Center Master to rename them all "Title (Year).extension" and placed them all in their own directory with the same name.

I've reran the updater and they still show up as "recently added", but nothing when I click movies. Bout to switch back to Plex. Sad
Can you play the movies by selecting them via the MOVIES or VIDEOS > Movies path from the home page menu?

By the way, the term "latest version" is meaningless. Specify the exact version, which can be found via SYSTEM > System info
Relax, it is likely something simple. When adding the source:

© Did you set the content as 'Movies'?
(d) Did you set 'Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title' to ON?
(e) Did you say yes when it asked 'Do you want to refresh info for all items in this path?'?

If you haven't already, I suggest you remove the source, go into the System > Video > Library and select 'Clean Library . . .', then add the source again.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies not populating0