Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
That is absolutely going to happen. What I'd like to see is a community driven project to create a ton of content. The reason I haven't yet, is they're kinda messy. I'll release them the second I get some time to make them user friendly enough that you people don't think I've got mental issues. Also, with the PSD files will come the Excel spreadsheet to use as the dataset, PS action files, and all of the high resolution graphics for actors, movie posters, etc. that I used in creating the shlides. I'll probably also put together some kind of tutorial to include with each sets development files. I also have to figure out how to batch create the trivia slides... I'm not sure how to tackle that one yet with the variable changing the color based on a right answer.

All that to say - My priority has been to start getting some slides out to generate interest in the project. Once I get the Actor Scramble set out, I'll try to put together some instructions and package everything together for the different sets.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia - by Ragnarok - 2013-02-22, 00:48
Ratings Videos - by Ragnarok - 2013-11-21, 00:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3