Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
Long overdue update! I decided to release the Movie Trivia set unfinished, partially because I'm about sick of fixing trivia slides. I'll finish the Movie Trivia set later, but for now I'll be moving on to something else in an effort to continue rolling forward with new content.

(2013-08-06, 01:48)gamephoeoenix Wrote: I'm interested in donating my time to help you complete this project. Looks like you have a quite a few categories of slides to complete. I have 3 years experience creating trivia slides. Though I use paint.net and not Adobe. If your interested send me a PM. You can check out some of my work at....

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1424484/ht-sli...426-slides

I could absolutely use some help sorting through all of the Actor/Director/Franchise data and putting it in workable spreadsheets for processing. That's the next big job. I still have movie posters to download for the Copycats, Mockbusters and Movie Facts sets, as well as some of their data. I've got all of the templates ready to go (with the exception of individual franchises). Believe me when I say that none of this is actually the fun part (creating the slides and auditing them). If you're still interested, let me know.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia - by Ragnarok - 2013-08-08, 20:22
Ratings Videos - by Ragnarok - 2013-11-21, 00:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3