Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
I've just uploaded the Clouds - Feature Presentation and Clouds - Coming Soon to Theaters videos. Clouds - Pre-show Entertainment is rendering now, and will be up shortly. Once I'm done with them, I'm going to re-create the Clouds - Phone Courtesy video to include some of the new effects I've added, and begin working on a built in timer for the Clouds - Intermission video. Once I'm done with that, I'll be working to render and upload the Metal video series, and then it's back to work on the full trailer that I previewed. I've also got an idea for another set of videos, but I'm not sure if I'll put them together or begin to convert what I've already done to 3D (if I can figure that out).

All of these videos can be modified to use your own personal theater logo or family crest. I won't be uploading the development kits any time soon, but if you want your own set of custom videos, let me know. I'll post an example at some point, but for now I'm going to concentrate on getting the content out with the standard XBMC logo in place.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia - by Ragnarok - 2013-09-25, 23:53
Ratings Videos - by Ragnarok - 2013-11-21, 00:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3