Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
You're not creating new content for "the community" anymore. You're creating new content only for your customers. You can't say there's something wrong with peeps point of view because he didn't know your plan. There's nothing wrong charging for a product, but don't say that stuff will be 100% free in the very fist post, only to link a site that charges for any download. Again, these are also downloads that are based on stuff you got from the community. I love XBMC and the community, and I've donated to the cause a few times over the last few years, but would I have bought it if that were the only way to get it? I'm not so sure.

Nobody wants to go into debt to provide content to the community. I get that. It just seems like there were other ways to get there. Reading through 20 pages of this thread shows a lot of people offering to help you for free, then you turn around and sell their help. I'm just glad I read peeps post before clicking that donate button on your site. (Also, you can't call it a donation if that's what unlocks download. It's a purchase or a paid subscription.) I have no problem with people charging for their work or whatever, but this particular case just seems... off.

Messages In This Thread
Ratings Videos - by Ragnarok - 2013-11-21, 00:09
RE: Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia - by kingart000 - 2014-01-22, 15:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3