Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
Defensive much? Before you start calling me selfish, perhaps you should take a step back and see what kind of person you're being to someone from the outside. It's not pretty.

Did I donate to you? No. I didn't even know about your trivia package until today, thus I don't even have them. But HOW DARE YOU call me selfish and say that I get everything for free? I pay for practically every free site I use. XBMC, TheTVDB, Wikipedia, you name it. I don't even care that I've spent hundreds of hours working on entering data for sites like TheTVDB. I like to donate to anyone that has to pay for hosting for a cool community service.. You don't know me, so don't pretend like you do. I took the time to read all 20 pages before responding, and didn't see anything leading up to the "we're a subscription" site mentality. All I'm doing is simply saying that it does seem borderline shady to take other people's work and morph it into your own. (Also, before you accuse me of not reading your post, try reading mine. You tell me I am entitled, yet neglect to read the part where I explicitly mentioned donating to things in the past. XBMC, not your slides I had never heard of.)

I was considering offering you free hosting (or at least help contribute to your hosting to keep it free) until you acted like this. I have plenty of hosting that I pay for out of pocket for other community projects that does run me in the hundreds of dollars. I was even still considering subscribing to your service, again because I don't have problem paying for content. I do it all the time. Now you're just looking like someone I would never want to waste my money on.

Reply and call me a jerk if you want. I won't be checking back in.

Messages In This Thread
Ratings Videos - by Ragnarok - 2013-11-21, 00:09
RE: Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia - by kingart000 - 2014-01-22, 21:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3