xbmcplugin 1.2.3.120 - could not create share
Hi,

i activate xbmcplugin, restart service, open configuration and want to configure the plugin i select one of the tuner and click on create share.

I put in the existing path \\sbs\aufnahmen and \\sbs\timeshift, but i get all the time the error "Failed to create share, name nor unique?".

I could open the path without problems (Windows -> Run -> \\sbs\aufnahmen -> get all my recordings).

What is going wrong and how can i correct them?

Operating System is Windows Small Business Server 2011 (Windows 2008 R2 Server, SP1), i have Adminrights, UAC and Firewall temporary disabled.

Is there an other way to set this settings? e.g. Put directly in Registry or gentle.config?

Mediaportal is 1.2.3.0

Using DB at MySQL (5.1, installed via Mediaportal Setup).
I had the Same Problem a couple of days ago, but i think i found the error!
U Need to Set the path in the timeshift and Recording configuration on the Server.
Open the TV Server configuration, on the left Recording and timeshift. Both have a Tab Named "Folders".
Open it and use the Shared Folder for the specified Card! Let me know if it worked for you!
Marco
I''m sorry, that i don't wrote it, i get this error on the Server (at the xbmcplugin configuration).

How can i solve it? Can i wrote the settings direct in Registy or Configuration files?
Ok, i found the error. The new Cards sets the Recording Path to my small SSD (cSmile and this runs full (60GB recordings) - 0kb space left.

So i think the settings could not write.

I move the files to the Datadisk and update the Moviedatabase, now i can save the settings.

Thanks for your help Marco.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmcplugin 1.2.3.120 - could not create share0