• 4(current)
WIP PseudoTV Skin
(2013-03-04, 16:20)rd1979 Wrote: I'm not too keen on having to reinstall and adding my channels again. That would be a pain.

totally agree! It would a big pain for me to create again all the custom channels that I have Sad
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2013-03-04, 19:49)Ovokx Wrote:
(2013-03-04, 16:20)rd1979 Wrote: I'm not too keen on having to reinstall and adding my channels again. That would be a pain.

totally agree! It would a big pain for me to create again all the custom channels that I have Sad

Me too, I have quite a lot of channels and it would be a major hassle redoing everything
This is what it will look like without any modifications to the program itself, I actually like it - I just really liked the 4 rows better. Thoughts? Suggestions? Like I said, I'm not real artistic or creative so any insight would be great.

amazing work! to me its a guide. more channels showing is better. 6 over 4. Would this work on a default skin of aeon nox? Can't wait for you to release this!

Also instead of showing whats playing as a logo it being the actual video playing? Much like a normal cable box does.

Also if you hit the info button while watching the show what does it look like? Would be cool if the nice flow followed through on that screen as well.
(2013-03-05, 00:32)tman12 Wrote: This is what it will look like without any modifications to the program itself, I actually like it - I just really liked the 4 rows better. Thoughts? Suggestions? Like I said, I'm not real artistic or creative so any insight would be great.

Looks great! can you share the source of your channel banners?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@hew I wish I could get it to show now playing in a smaller box but I can't figure out the coding for that and I think I'd have to mess with the program which we kind of decided was a no go. Still have some work to do.

@Lunatixz - Milkman's guide - he put together a great guide for PTV.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127492

Here's the logo pack link http://www.slingfile.com/file/WRnRpLEYsl
thanks tman, I agree with you that the 4 rows looks cooler, but it's a shame you can't do that without messing with the actual program. Otherwise i would say "why not release both?". I personally would have ZERO problem adding all my channels as all of mine are custom playlists and would not take long to do. But i agree with everybody on the general idea. Would be great if you could find a way around it.
(2013-03-05, 00:32)tman12 Wrote: This is what it will look like without any modifications to the program itself, I actually like it - I just really liked the 4 rows better. Thoughts? Suggestions? Like I said, I'm not real artistic or creative so any insight would be great.

It looks great! Don't abandon the 4 row design either. I also liked it, as it didn't totally block out the content that was already playing, and I liked the white selection marker thing from before.
Keep working at it!
For those worried about reinstalling the program and losing your channels - All of your channel configurations are stored in the addon user data folder. All you need to do is copy that folder - move it - uninstall the plugin - reinstall - and then replace the folder - you'll still retain all of your channels.

I've had to reinstall PTV on more than one occasion and that's all I've done..

Edit*

How rude of me. Tman, your skin looks amazing. I cannot wait to try it out. It looks very professional and could easily pass as a GUI you could see on a retail box.
Excellent progress Tman12! I love the new EPG, In my case I don't really have any preference with 4 or 6 rows. If you're open for ideas or whatnot I Just done a quick mockup before I hit the sack for the info screen.

Many thanks for your hard work Big Grin
(2013-03-05, 01:28)tman12 Wrote: @hew I wish I could get it to show now playing in a smaller box but I can't figure out the coding for that and I think I'd have to mess with the program which we kind of decided was a no go. Still have some work to do.

@Lunatixz - Milkman's guide - he put together a great guide for PTV.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127492

Here's the logo pack link http://www.slingfile.com/file/WRnRpLEYsl
I love it! cannot wait until you release this. great work man. Also if possible when you release to mention how to get the info on the bottom.
Still playing around with the info screen, maybe I will release two versions one for high and one for low because it will be too much for a user to have to change on their end.

@Tman 12 Will this release work only on aeon or other skins as well like refocus big as i love both of them.
(2013-03-05, 04:48)SynthLover Wrote: @Tman 12 Will this release work only on aeon or other skins as well like refocus big as i love both of them.

I figure it will (EDIT: Will work on every skin), but that is a key question based on what he's been saying.
(2013-03-05, 04:48)SynthLover Wrote: @Tman 12 Will this release work only on aeon or other skins as well like refocus big as i love both of them.

Of course it will, a lot of people don't realize that the skin your using really doesn't matter. You can throw the files into the default folder and use it with any skin you want. For instance, technically Aeon Nox has it's own skin already for PTV but I just deleted the files and put my skin into the default folder. I will provide detailed instructions for installation but it's pretty easy. I jump from skin to skin just like you do.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WIP PseudoTV Skin9