• 5(current)
WIP PseudoTV Skin
(2013-03-05, 01:28)tman12 Wrote: @hew I wish I could get it to show now playing in a smaller box but I can't figure out the coding for that and I think I'd have to mess with the program which we kind of decided was a no go. Still have some work to do.

@Lunatixz - Milkman's guide - he put together a great guide for PTV.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127492

Here's the logo pack link http://www.slingfile.com/file/WRnRpLEYsl

Thanks I would like to include your work as my default theme for my plugin... let me know if that's okay...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I look forward to trying this out! Thanks for all your hard work.
The argo one looks awesome. Not really sure it would be needed but maybe add end time in there. Like actual time. say it stats at 9:00PM but ends at say 10:43PM or something.
(2013-03-05, 03:32)Rastan Wrote: Excellent progress Tman12! I love the new EPG, In my case I don't really have any preference with 4 or 6 rows. If you're open for ideas or whatnot I Just done a quick mockup before I hit the sack for the info screen.

Many thanks for your hard work Big Grin

This I like. I know it's a mockup, but great work none the less Big Grin

That's not to say the new Pseudo tv skin isn't ten tonnes of awesome because it is Big Grin Looking forward to trying it out Tongue
I know this is a WIP - just curious though, is there a development build available?
(2013-03-05, 16:46)Daavid Wrote: I know this is a WIP - just curious though, is there a development build available?

Or maybe an ETA as I am also looking forward to testing/using this
I'd say we should see a beta this weekend, maybe sooner if I can get some snow days home from work!
(2013-03-05, 19:44)tman12 Wrote: I'd say we should see a beta this weekend, maybe sooner if I can get some snow days home from work!

8-12"!!!!!!
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2013-03-05, 19:44)tman12 Wrote: I'd say we should see a beta this weekend, maybe sooner if I can get some snow days home from work!

lets go SNOW!
@Rastan Here's my attempt at your look, I think I might go with this and clean it up. I knocked this out pretty quick and it obviously isn't a finished product but this will probably be the look I'm going for in the final product. It's growing on me.

From just playing around with the look above I've decided to go with only one color and use three boxes, one long box for the bottom and the two split boxes above with all three being blue. This gives the plot a longer look and is much cleaner looking, I also decided to go with a less transparent blue to make it easier to read. I think people will really like it, it looks much more like something you would see on a retail application.
(2013-03-05, 22:20)tman12 Wrote: @Rastan Here's my attempt at your look, I think I might go with this and clean it up. I knocked this out pretty quick and it obviously isn't a finished product but this will probably be the look I'm going for in the final product. It's growing on me.

VERY nice!!!
Sorry for all the changes fellas but I've settled on this look for the info screen, I think it is more eloquent and looks more like something you might find in an application. Of course some things can change, I'd love to get more feedback from people though.

OR

@Tman

Personally, I prefer one colour so wouldn't mind the blue or the (can I call it) magenta. Or is there no way to have both and let the user choose?
I totally agree with you! While I do like the purple, the solid "blue" really does look sharp.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WIP PseudoTV Skin9