"setlinkmovie" gone?
Sad 
Hi folks, I've been using XBMC for some time, love it, but Frodo has one thing I'm a little curious about... what happened to the "setlinkmovie" table in the MyVideos database -- why was it apparently removed and replaced with a "idSet" column in the "movie" table? I realize Frodo is bringing in this Tag system, but it doesn't quite seem to be a perfect replacement to me (Sets are included in the main movie list, whereas Tags seem to only be accessible elsewhere).

I have a tool I've made for my own use, to make a few edits easier to do, like assigning a movie to multiple sets in a very simple manner. However, it looks like that's no longer possible... most disappointing, and a little puzzling. It seems like this is a loss in functionality with no real gains... just a step backwards...

Am I missing something here, or is the ability to link a movie to multiple sets completely gone (instead of just hidden away and not available within XBMC)? Any chance of it coming back, or am I going to have to find a new solution (first thing that comes to mind is to duplicate a movie, one for each set it's in, and sync details across all copies externally)

Thanks!
Sets are 1:N (PR1161)
Aww drat! Thanks for confirming this Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"setlinkmovie" gone?0