Win Thumbs loading slowly
I have a RPi running OpeELEC. Everything seems to work fine except the caching of the movie thumbnails. After updating the library, I open up the Movie list and have to sit on each movie title for about 15-20 seconds for the thumb to load. Once it is loaded, it comes right up next time I navigate to that title. I have to do this with each movie in my collection. This takes a long time with a few hundred movies. Plus, next time I update the library, I have to start all over. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Any mmc0 messages in /var/log/messages? If so post an extract here.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
How do I see that?
Log in to your Pi using Putty and ssh (username root, password openelec), then look at the contents of the file using the cat command... or alternatively upload it with the command "pastebinit -i /var/log/messages" and copy the url here.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I will have to try to tackel that this weekend. I did update my library and now things are working a little better. But, now when I scan through my emails fast (by holding down the up or down arrow key), it gets to a point where I stop on a movie and again I have to wait 15 seconds for that thumbnail to load. Also, now the first movie in my list does not have a synopsis anymore.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbs loading slowly0