• 7(current)
[RELEASE] MLS Live
Well friends, you might just have to wait for a beta of XBMC -- the main fix we need is already accepted:

https://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-deve...70397.html

I'm not sure what the XBMC release schedule looks like or when the next ffmpeg sync is.
(2015-03-16, 11:37)micahg Wrote: Well friends, you might just have to wait for a beta of XBMC -- the main fix we need is already accepted:

https://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-deve...70397.html

I'm not sure what the XBMC release schedule looks like or when the next ffmpeg sync is.

Thank you for getting the fix accepted. Now... we wait...
Hey Guys,
Totally new to Kodi. Downloaded the MLS live Add-on just now and whenever i try to play a video an error keeps popping up... Ive looked EVERYWHERE for help but even youtube was no help. Im not sure if i am doing something wrong. it literally makes me want to throw my computer how frustrating it is. Can someone please help?
Post a link to your log please. There is an addon for it.
Everytime i try to play a match it says Script failed.
Can you walk me through to add on.? Id really appreciate it
http://xbmclogs.com/p7rfass6d

here is my Kodi Log
Any updates on this, please please? Another big weekend of MLS games and I really would love to use XBMC!!!
There are changes need in FFMPEG which have been accepted. Unfortunately, those still need to be pulled in by XBMC -- this might not be back until the next release. Believe me, when there is an update, you'll hear it here first.
@Eldina_Hot I had a look at your log, and the server is returning a HTTP 400 error when you try to get the stream.

Can you pull the git version (you can dl the zip) and see if it still happens. If it does (and you are willing to try) I'll send a version with increased logging.
(2015-03-29, 03:20)micahg Wrote: There are changes need in FFMPEG which have been accepted. Unfortunately, those still need to be pulled in by XBMC -- this might not be back until the next release. Believe me, when there is an update, you'll hear it here first.

Thanks for the update. Please do post when it's updated. I'll wait (im)patiently till then. Thank you!
Just an update XBMC/Kodi still hasnt pulled in the new changes to ffmpeg. Once they do you will be able to use the latest alpha version of Kodi to watch MLS games.
(2015-04-09, 23:08)ksosez Wrote: Just an update XBMC/Kodi still hasnt pulled in the new changes to ffmpeg. Once they do you will be able to use the latest alpha version of Kodi to watch MLS games.

Thank you for this update. Do we have any idea when these changes get pulled in?
(2015-04-09, 23:16)WilliamG Wrote: Thank you for this update. Do we have any idea when these changes get pulled in?

No we have tried to contact the XBMC/Kodi people in charge of pulling the changes in but no response.
(2015-04-09, 23:17)ksosez Wrote:
(2015-04-09, 23:16)WilliamG Wrote: Thank you for this update. Do we have any idea when these changes get pulled in?

No we have tried to contact the XBMC/Kodi people in charge of pulling the changes in but no response.

Sad panda is me. Just have to be patient, I guess. Sad, because the MLS season is in full swing and we're all missing out on the best way to watch!
(2015-04-09, 23:18)WilliamG Wrote:
(2015-04-09, 23:17)ksosez Wrote:

Sad panda is me. Just have to be patient, I guess. Sad, because the MLS season is in full swing and we're all missing out on the best way to watch!

Agreed!

MLS Live supports Chromecast though, that's probably the next best way to watch.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MLS Live1