• 10(current)
[RELEASE] MLS Live
jbmfg, would you be willing to tell me how you were successful and what platform you are running OSMC / XBMC on?
Sure, I am using a Amazon Fire Stick. I grabbed the latest Kodi nightly and installed the MLS Live plugin from the built in repo.
Upon a search that I will admit took more time than I wanted, I seem to see that there are not currently nightly builds for RP.
(2015-04-20, 00:31)philipdriver Wrote: Upon a search that I will admit took more time than I wanted, I seem to see that there are not currently nightly builds for RP.

Yup. Totally sucks. But I'm told they are comming soon.
Thanks for looking into this.
BTW, ran it this evening on a Mac that I threw the nightly build on to and it runs great...thanks again for your efforts.
Win10 Tech Preview and the 6/3 nightly Kodi -- archived games work fine, live games won't play.

Tried both the version from the Kodi repo and the github dev.
Hmmm... I think NHL is having problems too: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2020356

Just posted the exact same thing - they use neulion too. Anyway, I'll have a look.
OK, I'm playing on an older build of kodi. Can you provide more details and a log with ffmpeg and debug logging on? Can you describe what happens (it plays for a while and then stops, it doesn't play at all, I get a script error, etc).

Edit: Just tested on the latest (built from source) and it is working fine (on linux). I'd be shocked if there was actually something win10 specific, but who knows -- logs would be appreciated in any case.
I'll post them next chance I get to try a game.
Thanks.
I recall someone was asking how to get it working on their pi -- the new beta of openelec works great.
(2015-06-05, 21:41)micahg Wrote: Thanks.

Sorry for delay, but I finally got the chance to try it.

Streaming the SJ/Seattle match didn't work, streaming the NYRB/Vancouver match didn't work, but the condensed SJ/SEattle match did work fine.

http://xbmclogs.com/pit4llqrc
Thanks for the logs. If you turn on FFMPEG debugging it'd help, but I can see that neulion is returning a 404 when you try to access the HLS keys. It'll be another ffmpeg bug, I expect (or something stupid neulion is doing). Can you use the test script to get the m3u8 url and play it with ffmpeg on windows 10?

*Also* Is anyone else able to reproduce this?
I thought I did turn on FFMPEG debugging.

Also I"m back on Win7, but it doesnt seem like it should matter.

I'll try the test script.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MLS Live1