• 12(current)
[RELEASE] MLS Live
I grabbed it manually, and thank you so much for the changes. Smile Smile

(Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who cares, but hey, I am ME, so I can't help it!)
two questions:

1. where is the MLS Live addon repo on github? (edit: i found it) - https://github.com/micahg/plugin.video.mlslive
2. it appears this neulion bug is back with ffmpeg. Anything hosted by neulion craps out. It only obtains the keys about 1/10th the time and then craps out after 30 seconds or so.
What version of Kodi?
i'm actually just using ffmpeg from the command line...it keeps dropping neulion streams
You sure you are talking about MLS? Season is over and I can't reproduce the problem on the recorded streams (I'm watching the final and I'm 1200 seconds in. I suggest two things:

1) contact me elsewhere (PM me for starters) -- I don't want to pollute this thread with ffmpeg talk, after we chat, you or I can...
2) contact the FFMPEG mailing list _with_ a trace or debug log or something.

Thanks
Hi Everyone,

I'm watching Santos v LA right now, so looks like the old code (with a minor tweak) will work this year... I'll try to have it updated in the main repo before the season starts. Streams are still only 30fps Sad

LOL, Ashley Cole is playing for LA -- totally forgot.
(2016-02-25, 06:07)micahg Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I'm watching Santos v LA right now, so looks like the old code (with a minor tweak) will work this year... I'll try to have it updated in the main repo before the season starts.

I'm your biggest fan, as you know! How are you watching that game - it doesn't show up under February games...?
You'd be missing that minor tweak (so you can't watch yet). I've requested it get pulled into the main repo so it should fix live games soon. I think there is a problem with the upcomming/prior games though -- I'll look more closely over the coming days.
(2016-02-25, 15:49)micahg Wrote: You'd be missing that minor tweak (so you can't watch yet). I've requested it get pulled into the main repo so it should fix live games soon. I think there is a problem with the upcomming/prior games though -- I'll look more closely over the coming days.

Awesome, thank you for being on this!
OK, first game of the season seems to be working ok. There was a lot of buffering, but once the match started it was all good -- hopefully it stays good. Let me know if you guys have issues this year.
(2016-03-06, 20:46)micahg Wrote: OK, first game of the season seems to be working ok. There was a lot of buffering, but once the match started it was all good -- hopefully it stays good. Let me know if you guys have issues this year.

Not running especially well for me at the moment. Tons of buffering etc. Works for maybe a few seconds and then drops to about a frame per second. I hit X to quit the game, and then can't reload the game until after quitting/re-launching Kodi.

Occasionally the 1fps issue will go away and the game will be in fast-forward while it "catches up" to the actual position.

Either way, can't really watch right now, which is sad. Sad (NYRB vs TOR game).
As a side-note, the Orlando game isn't working - it links to the Chicago vs NYCFC game.
Hey.

I've installed and logged in, click on Live Games, then March and it says "Unable to get list of games"

Any idea? Sad
(2016-03-06, 21:19)TomAFCTU Wrote: Hey.

I've installed and logged in, click on Live Games, then March and it says "Unable to get list of games"

Any idea? Sad

Weird... Sad Haven't seen that. Have you tried quitting and re-launching Kodi?

NYC vs CHI game is running without issue over 10 mins now - no buffering. The TOR vs NYRB game was basically unwatchable due to buffering and pausing.
The Android app does too (have the wrong stream). Contact MLS support (complain about the buffering too).
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MLS Live1