• 18(current)
[RELEASE] MLS Live
1080P would be amazing, but I can say with certainty that the android app doesn't have it. Do they claim to stream in 1080 anywhere? maybe ipad does... I'll try to check it soon.

FWIW, I'd rather 4K, but w/e, quality has improved over last year.
(2017-03-08, 03:47)micahg Wrote: 1080P would be amazing, but I can say with certainty that the android app doesn't have it. maybe ipad does... I'll try to check it soon.

Oh I see. I thought it was available for sure and the Kodi plugin didn't support it. All good!

What's the verdict on Completed Games situation, and thanks again!
Hello all,

Recorded games are now available. I've just got a few small changes left (I think) and I'll push to the main repo.
(2017-03-08, 05:51)micahg Wrote: Hello all,

Recorded games are now available. I've just got a few small changes left (I think) and I'll push to the main repo.

You are truly an MLS God sent here from Jupiter to save us mere mortals the misery of browser-based soccer!
I am unable to login, I keep getting the message: Unable to authenticate with MLS Live. What do I have to do? I am running KODI 17 with 1.16.0 of MLS Live add-on
(2017-03-08, 18:14)shawn_strat Wrote: I am unable to login, I keep getting the message: Unable to authenticate with MLS Live. What do I have to do? I am running KODI 17 with 1.16.0 of MLS Live add-on

Current test version is 1.17.0, from the previous page:

https://github.com/micahg/plugin.video.m...M_2017.zip
(2017-03-08, 21:06)WilliamG Wrote:
(2017-03-08, 18:14)shawn_strat Wrote: I am unable to login, I keep getting the message: Unable to authenticate with MLS Live. What do I have to do? I am running KODI 17 with 1.16.0 of MLS Live add-on

Current test version is 1.17.0, from the previous page:

https://github.com/micahg/plugin.video.m...M_2017.zip

Thank you!
you should see completed games working as of last night (blackouts excluded).
(2017-03-09, 03:46)micahg Wrote: you should see completed games working as of last night (blackouts excluded).

Is there an update? If I try and go into Complete Games, nothing happens. No error, - just nothing happens.
OK, I've made the PR into the main plugins repo, so hopefully it'll be in before the weekend.

Enjoy.
(2017-03-09, 05:03)micahg Wrote: OK, I've made the PR into the main plugins repo, so hopefully it'll be in before the weekend.

Enjoy.

Thank you as always! Will update when I see it and test. Cheers!
Hey guys! I'm new to the website, but the only reason i joined is because of MLS Live. I'm on Kodi 17 and logged into the app through the settings, and the completed games were there, but nothing happens after i select the bitrate. Any tips? I also updated the MLS Live to 1.17.0.
(2017-03-10, 00:52)johnnyorchard1996 Wrote: Hey guys! I'm new to the website, but the only reason i joined is because of MLS Live. I'm on Kodi 17 and logged into the app through the settings, and the completed games were there, but nothing happens after i select the bitrate. Any tips? I also updated the MLS Live to 1.17.0.

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. I just get the spinning blue circle, and then back to the menu to pick the games.

micah?
Weird. It works for me... Can you post logs (remember to turn on ffmpeg and curl debugging).

Thanks...
I know how record logs, but the ffmpeg and curl debugging, i don't know how to do. Sorry, I'm new to this stuff lol
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MLS Live1