[Help With] Thumbnails/Posters and Backgrounds
Skin In Use: Aeon Nox
View Type set to 'SHIFT'

Now when you see your movies you are presented with what XBMC, or should I say 'scrapers' gives you when it comes to the thumbnail/poster art as well as the background image for whatever movie that is in selection.
I know I can change those by 'right click/movie information and choosing 'Choose Art' and select POSTER or FANART and choose my custom images.
Changing every movie in my collection this way would take ages. Is there a way to have XBMC see that I have my own images to use ? Perhaps by naming my 2 images the same as the movie title and adjust a setting in XBMC or the skin settings ?

I tried searching the board but could not find anything unless I missed it deep in a thread. Sorry if this has been asked before which I'm pretty sure has.
Nobody ... ?
I have tried searching but coming up with nothing. Manual selection is going to take ages ...
This has been asked so many times it is hurting.

Use the Artwork Downloader addon, set it up to ' use local files' and let it scrape everything.
I figured it out by the thread I bumped. Found out all I need to do is have moviename.mkv / moviename-fanart.jpg and moviename-poster.jpg and all is good.
Oh you mean you did not know what name to give the files, and now you are using the older naming scheme.

The wiki pages about FanArt (wiki) and Add-on:Artwork_Downloader#Filenaming (wiki) explain the correct names pretty well.
Any particular reason you're being a dick ?
How about just dont bother posting if any of my questions and answers upset you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Help With] Thumbnails/Posters and Backgrounds0