[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-03-10, 02:19)leechguy Wrote: I haven't tested the script yet, but this sure is going to be usefull! Thanks!

Well it's been useful for me, so I figured it might be useful for others too! Hopefully it works for you, if not let me know and I'll try to fix.

I've lost count of the number of times I've had to drop the texture cache database and remove Thumbnails, only to then have to re-cache items one by one... but no more now that I've got the re-caching option working! Smile

I've also added another caching option ("C") which will remove any existing artwork before re-caching new items, eg.

Code:
./texturecache.py C tvshows "big bang theory"

will automatically remove any existing artwork from the cache (both database and filesystem) before retrieving new artwork items, thus ensuring the local texture cache is updated come what may (this is just a more convenient way of deleting items - option "d" - before refreshing them with option "c").
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texture Cache interrogation utility - by Milhouse - 2013-03-10, 02:26
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17