[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-03-23, 22:39)jmarshall Wrote: MilhouseVH: mind detailing the queries you use on Textures13.db and what you'd thus need exposed the exact same functionality through JSON-RPC?

Cheers,
Jonathan

The main query to extract from Textures13.db is:
Code:
SELECT t.id, t.cachedurl, t.lasthashcheck, t.url, s.height, s.width, s.usecount, s.lastusetime FROM texture t JOIN sizes s ON (t.id = s.idtexture)

with an optional filter (WHERE) when searching.

I'd also want the ability to delete rows (by id), and also remove the underlying file system object.

In addition, I walk the files in Thumbnails folder, so being able to get a list of all the files in Thumbnails would be nice.

So in summary:

1) Method to search the texture table (joined with sizes table) and return all rows and columns, or a filtered subset
2) Method to delete rows from database tables (using texture.id), with optional deletion of associated filesystem (cachedurl) object
3) Method to get list of all files present in the Thumbnails folder
4) Method to delete files that are in the Thumbnails folder
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-03-23, 23:13
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617