[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Ah yes, of course. I don't have any DDS files on my Pi anymore (disabled by default long ago).

Could you do me a quick favour and produce a small database extract of some of your jpg/dds files, for example "./texturecache.py s "somemoviename"" and paste the results here so I know what filenames are being used (both original and then dds equivalent). I'm assuming the DDS files use the same hash as the cached image, but with lowercase ".dds" extension instead of ",jpg". The database will confirm this. Thanks.

I can get this up in the next few hours, but was holding back on the next release until I had some feedback on this timeout issue although maybe I'll just move on and see if it crops up again in future.

Edit: Ignore the request, I've managed to create some dds files on my system so can now reproduce...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-04-09, 00:12
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17