[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-06-14, 00:24)RazorFR Wrote: I have edited previous post and posted texturecache.py c movies avatar @logfile=tc.log @logfile.verbose=yes

Cheers

Edit: now J working with the changes you suggested to the cfg

Many thanks. What's odd is that the webserver response is now entirely valid when it couldn't have been before... very weird. Oh well! Smile

I've decided not to support "None" as a field type. It's just not the right thing to do, and I've corrected the first post in this thread - apologies for the misinformation.

I've uploaded a new version (0.7.5) which contains just a minor fix to warn about potentially invalid sources when running the "missing" option.

Hopefully you are now up and running - thanks for helping debug!

Tip: Jd is more useful (readable) than J, and J/Jd is equivalent to j/jd when the extrajson fields are all blank (as yours are). Also, if your hardware is up to it, you can increase the number of download threads by modifying the download.threads property.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-06-14, 00:44
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.