[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-07-01, 20:42)MilhouseVH Wrote:
(2013-07-01, 20:35)AnotherPhil Wrote: One more nube question if I may...Is possible to restrict the Prune option to a particular movie e.g. python texturecache.py P movies "Dr. No" ?

No, that would make no real sense - the prune process is matching cached images with media library items, and then pruning all those images that cannot be matched to a media library item. If you were to restrict the media library items (ie. to just "Dr. No") then you'd have an awful lot of cached images that would remain unmatched and would become candidates for pruning.

Ok, my understanding is ...

The [P]rune command deletes all orphaned images from the cache.

The [C]ache command issued for a particular movie, re-downloads & caches the movies' poster and fanart images from the existing URLs.

What I'm after is a quick way to remove whatever remnants are left after issuing a JSON "VideoLibrary.RemoveMovie" command. i.e. Delete all the cached images & database records relating to the removed movie. Is this already possible with your script or is the logic there, but needs rejigging into another command?

As always your expert advice is very much appreciated Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by AnotherPhil - 2013-07-02, 13:39
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17