[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-11-03, 14:58)Dilligaf Wrote: I run texturecache.py on my Windows machine from a shortcut I created and added the options to the command so when I launch the shortcut a cmd window opens and it runs. Problem is when it finishes the window closes before I can read the results. Any possibility of adding "press enter to close window" to the end of the script? Probably best as an option maybe in texturecache.cfg so people running it as a chron job don't get stuck with an open window. Hope this makes sense Smile

No, sorry. Just create a cmd file which calls texturecache.py and then add a pause at the end. Make your shortcut call the cmd file.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-11-03, 15:06
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17