[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-11-09, 16:15)tinybutstrong Wrote: I'm happy? no, not yet. I really need to use your script every time to get new image in cache really? I want to understand, this is a XBMC fault or should I blame the AD author? btw, this last one I already reported the issue, but he was very rude (just a bit impatience guy) and basically ignored.

That's the risk with internet based artwork I'm afraid, what you get can sometimes be a mixed bag. If the addon doesn't include a way to filter out German artwork, then your current approach is what you'll have to stick with.

(2013-11-09, 16:15)tinybutstrong Wrote: Not sure if still necessary, but I sent my db's files to you. Check PM.

Thanks. I can confirm the artwork on your movies has mangled paths, for instance on Quantum of Solace:
Code:
"art": {
      "banner": "image://I:\\Filmes\\007 Collection\\22.James.Bond.007.Quantum.of.Solace/banner.jpg/",
      "clearart": "image://I:\\Filmes\\007 Collection\\22.James.Bond.007.Quantum.of.Solace/clearart.png/",
      "clearlogo": "image://I:\\Filmes\\007 Collection\\22.James.Bond.007.Quantum.of.Solace/logo.png/",
      "discart": "image://I:\\Filmes\\007 Collection\\22.James.Bond.007.Quantum.of.Solace/disc.png/",
      "fanart": "image://http://d3gtl9l2a4fn1j.cloudfront.net/t/p/original/hfZVY8lMiE7HH1cDc2qzSFF6Kbt.jpg/",
      "landscape": "image://I:\\Filmes\\007 Collection\\22.James.Bond.007.Quantum.of.Solace/landscape.jpg/",
      "poster": "image://http://d3gtl9l2a4fn1j.cloudfront.net/t/p/original/fuQuV4JF6WflG22mgszXuAaaQVb.jpg/"
    },

Your banner, clearart, logo, discart and landscape artwork all have mangled paths with a mixture of backslashes (Windows, correct) and finally a forward slash (Linux, incorrect). If it is Artwork Downoader that is setting these mangled artwork items for you, you might want to have a (nice) word with Martijn Wink

Although I fixed my script so that it would successfully match these mangled paths against the database (containing unmangled paths), the script is still downloading the mangled path (as that is what is set in the media library) which then appears to be creating mangled versions in the database - and XBMC continues to use the unmangled version... Clearly I need to fix the downloaded path too (sighs).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-11-09, 18:31
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617