[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-11-18, 12:02)binhex01 Wrote: hi, quick question, i have had the annoying issue that updating poster images for movies IN a movie collection does NOT refresh the movie collection poster, i think this used to work but for some reason now doesn't. so my question is does this script have the ability to refresh movie colleciton poster images to use the first movie in the collection?.

many thanks,
binhex.

Yes, the script can refresh movie set artwork (eg. "c sets", or to force a re-cache "C sets"). Add the name of the movie set if you want to refresh specific sets.

However changing (or refreshing) the artwork for one of the movies in the set has never resulted in the set artwork being automatically updated - it may be the case that the set artwork would update several days later once XBMC recognised the hash of the set artwork is out of date, but other than that there is no mechanism to automatically refresh set artwork whenever the artwork of a set member is changed.

You might also be interested in the Movie Set Artwork Automator.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-11-18, 12:12
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17