[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Quote:Unless you have the Flexraid server mapped as the D:\ drive on all of your clients that D:\ path is simply not going to work. You need to find a way to add artwork that uses the smb path. Unfortunately I don't know why you can't select the smb path, that's maybe something to resolve first. Another option may be to try an addon such as Artwork Downloader which can find and use your local artwork, then set the correct smb path, but resolving your issue with smb browsing is probably the first step.

artwork downloader works with music?

Solved my problem. when adding in artwork myself i was going straight to the extrafanart folder and adding longstringoftext.jpg. And it was not caching it to the thumbnails.
So I went back and copied longstringoftext.jpg to the artist folder and renamed to fanart.jpg then added that in xbmc and it finaly cached it to the thumbnails so now its adding it to my other machines.
I only had to manually add about 10 artist out of 300. So everything was perfect except for thoes 10 which was annoying.

thanks @Milhouse again for the awesome help.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Enlightened - 2013-11-23, 02:38
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617