[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-11-25, 02:47)redglory Wrote: Just edited my previous post with fixup.dat log.

Blimey, it's working...kinda! Smile

Just looking at Zombieland, and I notice your current clearart and logo urls in the media library are nicely "mangled", ie. you currently have:
Code:
"clearart":"image://E:\Movies\Zombieland.(2009)/clearart.png/"
"clearlogo":"image://E:\Movies\Zombieland.(2009)/logo.png/"
where the slash before clearart.png and logo.png is the wrong way round (for Windows). Arghh. Smile

This script has automatically fixed that (pure fluke), and consequently it now recognises these urls as having changed, so it wants to update this movie. It's correct to do so, but that's why they're there in the output. Moving on to fanart and poster, I'm not entirely sure why the poster and fanart weren't listed as changed items for Zombieland - could you run the following and paste just the console output, thanks:
Code:
python texturecache.py jd movies zombieland | tools\mklocal.py --readonly --singlefolders --local E:\Movies --prefix E:\Movies --artwork fanart poster clearlogo clearart --output --verbose

I'll have a version that works with mixed movie-name prefixes (this will still require the --singlefolders switch and is only useful in a situation like yours where the artwork already exists using a mixture of names - this may also explain the lack of posters and fanart in your current output), and also stacked files in a jiffy...

(2013-11-25, 02:47)redglory Wrote: Man, you a freaky coder Big Grin

Oh and Python is fun. Smile

Question on stacking - how do you name your artwork for a stacked movie, eg. Zero Dark Thirty?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-11-25, 03:00
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17