[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-11-26, 01:31)redglory Wrote: It's being updated! All my artwork is local but not in XBMC library... That's why I want to re-cache everything!
Ah right, OK. Smile

(2013-11-26, 01:31)redglory Wrote: This takes some time... now, updating Ocean's 13 Smile
Yes, applying updates to the database with JSON can be slow, particularly if you have cast artwork - every row for the movie is deleted from the database even if you are updating only a single field, this can mean hundreds of rows being deleted then reinserted, just to change the value of one column on one row! Eek It's the kind of thing you might want to leave running overnight... Smile

At least if you re-run this again it will only apply the changes that need to be changed, so once you've got the mass of updates out of the way, future runs should be relatively quick as you won't have so many changes.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-11-26, 02:18
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17