[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2013-12-07, 20:42)CaptainKen Wrote: Not sure if this is a caching issue, therefore I might be posting in wrong forum. Let me know if wrong place and I'll delete this post.

No, it doesn't sound like a caching issue.

I would suggest looking at your set details with "jd sets christmas movies" and confirm the status of the set members - members should appear as "tc.members", unless you have disabled set membership with @setmembers=no.

Starting a separate thread is probably the best way to proceed with this problem. Remove the movie and then re-scrape it, posting up the debug log (wiki) of the scrape and maybe someone familiar with scraper functionality can chime in and suggest why your movie refuses to become a set member. Maybe removing all of the set members (and thus the set) is worth a shot as well.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2013-12-08, 09:38
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617