[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Hi -

Really like this script, and have been experimenting with it. Trying to integrate it in to a scheduled (via cron) workflow and hoping for some help with the command-line options I need. Here's what I want to accomplish:

Once a day, run the script via cron to update all movies and TV shows that (a) have had their local NFO file change since the last run (could use a relative date to determine this since it will run at the same time every day), AND/OR (b) have had their artwork (poster, banner, logo, etc) change.

Some details:

My movies and TV shows are stored on a file server, and accessed by my XBMC client(s) via SMB.
Every media file has an associated NFO file. There are also show and season-specific NFO files for TV series
NFO files and all artwork are stored in the item's folder (same location as the media files, accessed via SMB)
I use a 3rd party tool to "update" my library, which basically writes a new NFO file for each media file if I make a change to any information
That same 3rd party tool replaces artwork (poster, fanart, banner, logo, etc...) if I download a different/new file

I've been experimenting with the -qax option, qa.nfo.refresh option. etc, but still haven't found a way to do exactly what I'm looking for. If I need to run the script multiple times with different options, I can script/batch that if need be.

If it matters, I'm running Gotham Beta1 on Windows 7, using a shared mySQL database, and again, accessing all media via SMB. Only one of my clients "manages" the Library/Database, and it would presumably be the one I use to execute this script.

Thanks in advance for any help...

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by cgrey - 2014-03-05, 18:16
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617