[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-03-10, 07:06)tesona1977 Wrote: * is it possible to print the entire movie library as one big json dump? i want to convert this whole json dump to html afterwards (to get a movie listing for friends and family)

For a "basic" set of movie fields (title, file, art, id):
Code:
./texturecache.py jd movies

If you want to specify additional movie fields, use the extrajson.movies property with "Jd movies", for example:
Code:
./texturecache.py Jd movies @extrajson.movies=trailer,streamdetails,file,mpaa,rating,plot,dateadded,playcount,cast,tag,studio,runtime,country,lastplayed,imdbnumber

(2014-03-10, 07:06)tesona1977 Wrote: * second question regarding the "imdb" option. where can i find a listing of all the valid fields i can use for this option?

Have a look at the results from omdbapi.com as this is the source of the information.

This is the result for Avatar, tt0499549:
Code:
{"Title":"Avatar","Year":"2009","Rated":"PG-13","Released":"18 Dec 2009","Runtime":"162 min","Genre":"Action, Adventure, Fantasy","Director":"James Cameron","Writer":"James Cameron","Actors":"Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver, Stephen Lang","Plot":"A paraplegic Marine dispatched to the moon Pandora on a unique mission becomes torn between following his orders and protecting the world he feels is his home.","Language":"English, Spanish","Country":"USA, UK","Awards":"Won 3 Oscars. Another 58 wins & 74 nominations.","Poster":"http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTYwOTEwNjAzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc5MTUwMw@@._V1_SX300.jpg","Metascore":"83","imdbRating":"8.0","imdbVotes":"651,019","imdbID":"tt0499549","Type":"movie","Response":"True"}

Many (although not all) of the omdabpi.com fields map directly to XBMC JSON fields. "Metascore", "Released", "Actors", "Poster", "Awards" and "Language" are not supported, either because there is no associated field in XBMC, or the corresponding field cannot be set via JSON.

Specify the XBMC field names when assigning a value to the imdb.fields property. "plotoutline" is supported by querying omdapi.com and requesting only the short plot description. If "plot" and "plotoutline" are specified on imdb.fields, omdapi.com will be queried twice per movie (once for the short plot/plot outline, and again for the "full" plot).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-03-10, 07:13
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17