[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
I've been using your very useful utility as needed for a while now and it's worked very well.

I now have an issue with some addon icons and fanart. The cached images appear to be missing as the icons are displayed as the jigsaw puzzle and the backgrounds are the skin default. I checked the logs and noticed an error that a particular fanart was missing so I manually copied it from the addon folder to the appropriate cache location and that resolved the fanart problem for that addon. The icon is still the jigsaw puzzle and no error log was produced.

I've tried a number of things to figure out what the issue is.

./texturecache.py C addons "TMZ" gave an error on the thumbnail. With debug on there was nothing in the log to indicate the issue.

python ./texturecache.py j addons gave a list of addons as expected with the correct icons and fanart in the addons directory.

So I have a couple of questions.

1) How can I fix this with the script?

2) How can I find the location of the offending cached icon? I have no problem fixing the few broken ones I have by hand if necessary, as I did with the missing fanart.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by gargamon - 2014-07-13, 03:29
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17