[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2014-07-13, 10:10)gargamon Wrote: Ok, here we go. I used raspbmc.browser instead of tmz to do my tests. Raspbmc.browser is in the same state tmz was before I "fixed" it. I saw nothing in the logs about that addon, but here they are:
http://pastebin.com/tTJVnEDQ

Hmmm... as you say, there's no evidence of XBMC loading the icon.png or fanart.jpg artwork for raspbmc.browser at all in your debug log...

What I can see from the texturecache logs is that the fanart.jpg has been cached successfully, but the icon.png fails - why, I don't know, it's XBMC that is failing here.

When I re-cache artwork for an addon (eg. "C addons artwork.downloader") I'm seeing confirmation that the artwork is successfully cached (written) to the file system - note the "Fast Caching image" and "cached image" entries here.

Can you upload the XBMC debug log when running "C addons raspbmc.browser @Download.threads=1" - using a single download thread will serialise the webserver requests and make it easier to follow. If there are still no errors in your debug log, then I would suggest deleting Textures13.db in case it is corrupt, and if that still doesn't help then try re-installing...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2014-07-13, 10:59
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617