• 83(current)
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2015-01-04, 11:54)Mychale Wrote: but how do I update the missing art work and data (plot/plot outline/rating/...) for both movies and tv shows?

For movies, you could use:
Code:
texturecache.py imdb movies @imdb.fields=plot,plotoutline,votes,rating,top250,runtime,country,genre,director,writer,year | texturecache.py set
and this will "freshen up" your movies with current data from imdb.

I don't have a source for TV shows, so you'll have to re-scrape or re-fresh from NFOs.

For any missing artwork you'll need to look at an addon such as Artwork Downloader, or an external media manager.

(2015-01-04, 11:54)Mychale Wrote: I'm now thinking of backing up my data, and starting fresh. I have .nfo files and images saved with the media is separate folders. I recently ran a separate file export before upgrading to Kodi.

Sometimes that's best.

Exporting may be a good idea for metadata (plot etc.), but not so good IMHO for artwork (it will be the sometimes lower quality version from your cache).

For artwork (and even NFOs) I'd always recommend the use of a media manager instead, ie. Ember etc. Or try mklocal.py, as this will store only original artwork in your file system (assuming it is still available) and not the quality-compromised cached version.

(2015-01-04, 11:54)Mychale Wrote: I just want to backup the watched flags and "date added to library" for movies and tv shows, playcount and resume times would be good too. What would be a good way to go about that? Would this script even help with that?

Code:
texturecache.py watched movies backup movies.dat
texturecache.py watched tvshows backup tvshows.dat
will backup your playcount, restore points and watched flags for movies and tvshows, respectively. Replace "backup" with "restore" to restore this information once you've rescanned your library.

"date added to library" is (by default) taken from the modification date of the media file, so there's no need to back that up.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Will this help with my MOVIES & TV SHOW icons on my main screen not populating pictures automatically? All of my vids have fanart. They actually show when I move up to the widgets, but by default, they're usually black on the buttons.

If not, what would cause this to happen?

I use openelec, how do I use this utility? It's not very clear. I've tried a few times and am completely lost.
I ran the C after running the c because I was getting a lot of errors during the c process, this was on my main Kodi box. Still working on that, but the RPi I have is missing a lot of art work, so I'm starting to work on that.

@Milhouse - I added a [RPI] section to my .cfg file with IP and MAC address for the RPi. I can connect and started running the c process first. It seems to have cached files from a external backup I did long ago. I am getting errors like this:

Code:
[fanart    ] [Commando                                ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Commando_1985-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Con Air                                 ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Con_Air_1997-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Congo                                   ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Congo_1995-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Conan O'Brien Can't Stop                ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Conan_O'Brien_Can't_Stop_2011-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Coneheads                               ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Coneheads_1993-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Conan the Barbarian                     ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Conan_the_Barbarian_2011-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Conquest of the Planet of the Apes      ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Conquest_of_the_Planet_of_the_Apes_1972-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Contagion                               ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Contagion_2011-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Constantine                             ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Constantine_2005-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Contraband                              ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Contraband_2012-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Cop and ┬╜                               ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Cop_and_┬╜_1993-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Cop Out                                 ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Cop_Out_2010-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Coriolanus                              ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Coriolanus_2011-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Corpse Bride                            ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Corpse_Bride_2005-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Cosmopolis                              ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Cosmopolis_2012-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Courage Under Fire                      ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Courage_Under_Fire_1996-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Couples Retreat                         ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Couples_Retreat_2009-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Courageous                              ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Courageous_2011-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Cowboys & Aliens                        ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Cowboys_&_Aliens_2011-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Cowgirls n' Angels                      ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Cowgirls_n'_Angels_2012-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Craig Ferguson: Does This Need to Be Sai] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Craig_Ferguson__Does_This_Need_to_Be_Said__2011-fanart.jpg
[fanart    ] [Crank: High Voltage                     ] F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Crank__High_Voltage_2009-fanart.jpg

Can I run a process to clear the "F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\" part of the image location and have it look in the folder with the media? or is this a MySQL data issue instead I have to fix elsewhere?

Thanks for replying and keeping me sane during this process. I also just read the reply from Post #1231, and will try as suggested. =D
(2015-01-09, 03:08)Mychale Wrote: Can I run a process to clear the "F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\" part of the image location and have it look in the folder with the media?

Try running mklocal.py, use --nokeep to clear artwork that no longer exists. If the artwork exists alongside the movies, it will replace the existing artwork.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-01-09, 03:20)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-01-09, 03:08)Mychale Wrote: Can I run a process to clear the "F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\" part of the image location and have it look in the folder with the media?

Try running mklocal.py, use --nokeep to clear artwork that no longer exists. If the artwork exists alongside the movies, it will replace the existing artwork.

Ok. some info for you:

Main Kodi box has:
L drive mapped to L:\Videos folder on network share server that holds all media.
Media is separated info 5 folders:
L:\Videos\13 & Older\Movies - so kids do not have access.
L:\Videos\13 & Older\TV Shows - so kids do not have access.
L:\Videos\Kids 12 and Under\Movies - mapped so I can see them too.
L:\Videos\Kids 12 and Under\TV Shows - so I cant see these (Barney, Bob the Builder, etc.)
L:\Videos\Kids 12 and Under\TV Shows\Big Kids TV - so I can see these (Thundercats, Gargoyles, Animaniacs, etc.)

Basically, Adult profiles have all 5 mappings and the kids have their 2 and Big Kids TV shows up as a folder to them like a set.

Kodi paths are shown as:
smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/13 & Older/Movies/
smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/13 & Older/TV Shows/
smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/Kids 12 and Under/Movies/
smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/Kids 12 and Under/TV Shows/
smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/Kids 12 and Under/TV Shows/Big Kids TV/

with that I tried to come up with the mklocal.py script, since just entering mklocal.py --nokeep as suggested didnt seem to do anything:
Code:
texturecache.py jd movies | mklocal.py --local L:\Videos --prefix "smb://Media-Server/FTP Main/Videos" --nokeep --artwork fanart poster clearlogo clearart --output fixup.dat
then pipe it to:
Code:
cat fixup.dat | texturecache.py set
to set the changes to MySQL database all the correct paths.

Does this look right? Am I close?

Also, from your reply in post #1231 I tried to run the suggested code to update from IMDB:
Code:
texturecache.py imdb movies @imdb.fields=plot,plotoutline,votes,rating,top250,runtime,country,genre,director​,writer,year | texturecache.py set
but I get the following error:
Code:
C:\>texturecache.py imdb movies @imdb.fields=plot,plotoutline,votes,rating,top250,runtime,country,genre,director?,writer,year | texturecache.py set
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\texturecache.py", line 7733, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "C:\texturecache.py", line 7645, in main
    setDetails_batch(dryRun=dryRun)
  File "C:\texturecache.py", line 5435, in setDetails_batch
    jdata = json.loads("".join(data))
  File "C:\Python34\lib\json\__init__.py", line 318, in loads
    return _default_decoder.decode(s)
  File "C:\Python34\lib\json\decoder.py", line 343, in decode
    obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
  File "C:\Python34\lib\json\decoder.py", line 361, in raw_decode
    raise ValueError(errmsg("Expecting value", s, err.value)) from None
ValueError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

This seems to be an error in the script, but I could be wrong.

Thank you for your help and time.
(2015-01-09, 05:01)Mychale Wrote: Does this look right? Am I close?

Yes, that looks fine. You might also want to add "--readonly" which would stop it from trying to download any remote artwork (assuming you have any remote - ie. internet based - artwork urls in your library).

Tips when running mklocal.py for the first time:

#1: Try using a single movie, ie. "texturecache.py jd movies avatar" until you get it working correctly - it saves time
#2: View the output of mklocal.py before running it through "texturecache.py set" (removing the --output argument will cause the change details to be written to the console)
#3: Add --verbose if you don't get the expected results, then try to understand what mklocal.py is doing and maybe why it is failing
#4: Only once you're happy with the proposed changes should you run the changes through "texturecache.py set"
#5: If you still don't get the expected results, upload the full console output to pastebin and paste the url here. The output from "texturecache.py jd ..." would also be useful.

(2015-01-09, 05:01)Mychale Wrote: This seems to be an error in the script, but I could be wrong.
Code:
C:\>texturecache.py imdb movies @imdb.fields=plot,plotoutline,votes,rating,top250,runtime,country,genre,director?,writer,year | texturecache.py set

I think this is some sort of cut and paste error - note the "?" after director. When I try your string (copying & pasting directly from the forum) I get the following error in the texturecache.log (which you can enable with @logfile=):
Code:
2015-01-09 15:35:39.671399:MainThread: libMovies.JSON SOCKET REQUEST: [{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "params": {"sort": {"order": "ascending", "method": "title"}, "properties": ["title", "art", "imdbnumber", "plot", "plotoutline", "votes", "rating", "top250", "runtime", "country", "genre", "director\u200b\u200b", "writer", "year"], "limits": {"start": 0, "end": 400}}, "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovies", "id": "libMovies"}]

Note the unicode rubbish that has been appended to "director".

Clean up your command line, and try again.
Quote:I think this is some sort of cut and paste error - note the "?" after director. When I try your string (copying & pasting directly from the forum) I get the following error in the texturecache.log (which you can enable with @logfile=):
Code:
2015-01-09 15:35:39.671399:MainThread: libMovies.JSON SOCKET REQUEST: [{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "params": {"sort": {"order": "ascending", "method": "title"}, "properties": ["title", "art", "imdbnumber", "plot", "plotoutline", "votes", "rating", "top250", "runtime", "country", "genre", "director\u200b\u200b", "writer", "year"], "limits": {"start": 0, "end": 400}}, "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovies", "id": "libMovies"}]

Note the unicode rubbish that has been appended to "director".

Clean up your command line, and try again.

I thought it was a mistake I was making, will try that once I get the art work locations fixed. Thank you, I would never have seen it.

Quote:Yes, that looks fine. You might also want to add "--readonly" which would stop it from trying to download any remote artwork (assuming you have any remote - ie. internet based - artwork urls in your library).

Tips when running mklocal.py for the first time:

#1: Try using a single movie, ie. "texturecache.py jd movies avatar" until you get it working correctly - it saves time
#2: View the output of mklocal.py before running it through "texturecache.py set" (removing the --output argument will cause the change details to be written to the console)
#3: Add --verbose if you don't get the expected results, then try to understand what mklocal.py is doing and maybe why it is failing
#4: Only once you're happy with the proposed changes should you run the changes through "texturecache.py set"
#5: If you still don't get the expected results, upload the full console output to pastebin and paste the url here. The output from "texturecache.py jd ..." would also be useful.

With your tips, I came up with:
Code:
texturecache.py Jd movies "Dirty Dancing" | mklocal.py --local L:\Videos --prefix "smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/" --nokeep --artwork fanart poster clearlogo clearart --verbose
and it seems to run fine, fixing up the bad image location to the correct smb path, just like I wanted. Verbose output is showing:
Code:
C:\>texturecache.py Jd movies "Dirty Dancing" | mklocal.py --local L:\Videos --prefix "smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/" --nokeep --artwork fanart poster clearlogo clearart --verbose
Current configuration:

Local Path    : L:\Videos\
  Alt Local     : Not specified
  XBMC Path     : smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/
  Read Only     : No
  Dry Run       : No
  Single Folder : No

Artwork       : fanart       as fanart.[png,jpg]
                  poster       as poster.[png,jpg]
                  clearlogo    as logo.[png,jpg]
                  clearart     as clearart.[png,jpg]

Checking      : Not Specified

##DEBUG## mediatype [movie]; mediatitle [Dirty Dancing]
##DEBUG##   mediafile is [smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/13 & Older/Movies/Dirty Dancing (1987)/Dirty Dancing.mp4]
##DEBUG##   local root name would be [L:\Videos\13 & Older\Movies\Dirty Dancing (1987)\Dirty Dancing]
##DEBUG##   artwork type [fanart] known by XBMC as [F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Dirty_Dancing_1987-fanart.jpg]
##DEBUG##     [fanart    ] Lookup non-HTTP file using current url:  F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Dirty_Dancing_1987-fanart.jpg [FAIL]
##DEBUG##     [fanart    ] No alt source for non-HTTP files, using:
##DEBUG##     [fanart    ] Converting local filename to XBMC path:
##DEBUG##     [fanart    ] Assigning null value to library item
##DEBUG##   artwork type [poster] known by XBMC as [F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Dirty_Dancing_1987-poster.jpg]
##DEBUG##     [poster    ] Found pre-existing local file:           L:\Videos\13 & Older\Movies\Dirty Dancing (1987)\Dirty Dancing-poster.jpg
##DEBUG##     [poster    ] Converting local filename to XBMC path:  smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/13 & Older/Movies/Dirty Dancing (1987)/Dirty Dancing-poster.jpg
##DEBUG##     [poster    ] Changing library value to:               smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/13 & Older/Movies/Dirty Dancing (1987)/Dirty Dancing-poster.jpg
##DEBUG##   artwork type [clearlogo] known by XBMC as [None]
##DEBUG##     [clearlogo ] No library change required, keeping:
##DEBUG##   artwork type [clearart] known by XBMC as [None]
##DEBUG##     [clearart  ] No library change required, keeping:
##DEBUG## mediatype [movie]; mediatitle [Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights]
##DEBUG##   mediafile is [smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/13 & Older/Movies/Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights (2004)/Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights.mp4]
##DEBUG##   local root name would be [L:\Videos\13 & Older\Movies\Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights (2004)\Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights]
##DEBUG##   artwork type [fanart] known by XBMC as [F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Dirty_Dancing__Havana_Nights_2004-fanart.jpg]
##DEBUG##     [fanart    ] Found pre-existing local file:           L:\Videos\13 & Older\Movies\Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights (2004)\Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights-fanart.jpg
##DEBUG##     [fanart    ] Converting local filename to XBMC path:  smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/13 & Older/Movies/Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights (2004)/Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights-fanart.jpg
##DEBUG##     [fanart    ] Changing library value to:               smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/13 & Older/Movies/Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights (2004)/Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights-fanart.jpg
##DEBUG##   artwork type [poster] known by XBMC as [F:\xbmc_videodb_2013-09-05\movies\Dirty_Dancing__Havana_Nights_2004-poster.jpg]
##DEBUG##     [poster    ] Found pre-existing local file:           L:\Videos\13 & Older\Movies\Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights (2004)\Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights-poster.jpg
##DEBUG##     [poster    ] Converting local filename to XBMC path:  smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/13 & Older/Movies/Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights (2004)/Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights-poster.jpg
##DEBUG##     [poster    ] Changing library value to:               smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/13 & Older/Movies/Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights (2004)/Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights-poster.jpg
##DEBUG##   artwork type [clearlogo] known by XBMC as [None]
##DEBUG##     [clearlogo ] No library change required, keeping:
##DEBUG##   artwork type [clearart] known by XBMC as [None]
##DEBUG##     [clearart  ] No library change required, keeping:

I liked the output so I then tried:
Code:
C:\>texturecache.py Jd movies "Dirty Dancing" | mklocal.py --local L:\Videos --prefix "smb://MEDIA-SERVER/FTP Main/Videos/" --nokeep --artwork fanart poster clearlogo clearart --output "c:\Data Files\fixup.dat"
Progress: 2 of 2

That completed as expected, Output file posted to here:

but, when I tried to run:
Code:
cat "c:\Data Files\fixup.dat" | texturecache.py set
I get the following error:
Code:
C:\>cat "c:\Data Files\fixup.dat" | texturecache.py set
'cat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I think this is a windows issue though, 'cat' does not seem to be a DOS command.

Sorry for the huge post.
The dos equivalent of cat is type.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-01-09, 23:29)nickr Wrote: The dos equivalent of cat is type.
Thank you, that worked perfectly.
I have been trying to get this to work with a few different commands..

I have run

Code:
python texturecache.py c
Code:
python texturecache.py nc
Code:
python texturecache.py s "avatar"

All give me this error, how do i fix this?

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "texturecache.py", line 7733, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "texturecache.py", line 7442, in main
    if not checkConfig(argv[0]): sys.exit(2)
  File "texturecache.py", line 7042, in checkConfig
    data = jcomms.sendJSON(REQUEST, "libVersion", checkResult=False)
  File "texturecache.py", line 1868, in sendJSON
    s = self.getSocket()
  File "texturecache.py", line 1796, in getSocket
    raise
RuntimeError: No active exception to reraise
What kind of system is this you are using (what OS, etc.)? Have you configured RPC_IPVERSION in texturecache.cfg (you shouldn't).

The script is failing to open a socket, without generating an exception, which doesn't seem possible based on the code...

I suggest you try debugging the code in the getSocket() call to try and work out what is going on because I don't see how it could fail in this way.

Later today I can provide you with a special version with additional getSocket() diagnostics, but right now my thoughts are that there appears to be something screwy with your system.
@Scout31: Try the version of texturecache.py I've uploaded here: http://sprunge.us/cJch

To install on Linux:
Code:
curl -s http://sprunge.us/cJch -o test.py && chmod +x test.py
or on Windows, visit the web page and "Save As" in your browser.

To run it:
Code:
python test.py status @logfile=test.log

then upload the file "test.log" to pastebin and post the url. Thanks.
(2015-01-11, 08:42)Milhouse Wrote: What kind of system is this you are using (what OS, etc.)? Have you configured RPC_IPVERSION in texturecache.cfg (you shouldn't).

The script is failing to open a socket, without generating an exception, which doesn't seem possible based on the code...

I suggest you try debugging the code in the getSocket() call to try and work out what is going on because I don't see how it could fail in this way.

Later today I can provide you with a special version with additional getSocket() diagnostics, but right now my thoughts are that there appears to be something screwy with your system.

Windows 7 Os, 36Bit, Haven't configured RPC_IPVERSION in texturecache.cfg.

Quote:@Scout31: Try the version of texturecache.py I've uploaded here: http://sprunge.us/cJch

To install on Linux:
Code:
curl -s http://sprunge.us/cJch -o test.py && chmod +x test.py
or on Windows, visit the web page and "Save As" in your browser.

To run it:
Code:
python test.py status @logfile=test.log

then upload the file "test.log" to pastebin and post the url. Thanks.

Thanks Ill do that now. Smile

http://pastebin.com/xpgPP6Jk

I did that one first and I saw
Code:
getSocket: Connecting... host is [192.168.1.104]
So I changed the XMBC IP in Texturecache.cfg to localhost and ran it again and got.. Which looks much better but not sure. Thanks for your help!

http://pastebin.com/tZf9xmZU

Yeah so now I have been able to run texturecache.py successfully.
Untill I hit a exeption in thread 8.Connectionrefusederror. Winerror10061 No connection could be made because the target machine activity refused it.
I'm new to this forum and I make my first post because i have some difficulties with this script ... which should inspire the Kodi team to manage their cache ;-)

I'd like to delete all the unnecessary files in my cache, and the option 'P' seems to be there for that ... BUT when I try, it stay for ages (don't know if it is stuck or not) on "Loading pictures ...". I don't want to prune the pictures because they never change, so not a lot of work to do there.

Is there a way to reduce the scop of the prune option to the movies only ?

Thx for your help.

PS : I'm using a raspberry Pi and have the latest Kodi helix on openelec.

EDIT : It just stoped with a "killed" :-( Will try it again with logs ... ?
(2015-01-12, 01:03)Scout31 Wrote: http://pastebin.com/xpgPP6Jk

I did that one first and I saw
Code:
getSocket: Connecting... host is [192.168.1.104]
So I changed the XMBC IP in Texturecache.cfg to localhost and ran it again and got.. Which looks much better but not sure. Thanks for your help!

http://pastebin.com/tZf9xmZU

OK so there's a socket timeout occurring, presumably due to a slow network, which isn't being treated as a re-raisable exception. Oh well.

What you could do is increase the RPC connection timeout used by the script with "rpc.ctimeout=2.0" (default is 0.5 seconds). There's a similar connection timeout for webserver connections. "webserver.ctimeout" (default is again 0.5 seconds). But if using localhost works, stick with that.

(2015-01-12, 01:03)Scout31 Wrote: Yeah so now I have been able to run texturecache.py successfully.
Untill I hit a exeption in thread 8.Connectionrefusederror. Winerror10061 No connection could be made because the target machine activity refused it.

Look at the kodi log, it's probably dead (or dying). There's a known problem with the web server crashing on Windows.
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17