[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
I did get the FireTV stick working.. I ended up manually refreshing a couple of movies and it went past the point it was "sticking" on...

In the end it looks like something is hosed with some video lookups... When I setup the FireTV stick I did it with empty thumbnail directories and I used Artwork Downloader to scrape everything from scratch...

Well, needless to say there are at least 15-20%, if not more, of the files that have missing artwork. Even if you do a manual "refresh" on the files individually there is still missing artwork so they show up blank... On some of them even if I go in and choose a different poster and such it still doesn't show up.

Don't know what is up, never had this before. I can see nothing for things that have never been in any of the places it scrapes from, but just blanks for plenty that there should be just doesn't make sense. Hell, I can even see needing to manually do ones that are misspelled and stuff, but that is not the case.

Hopefully it is something that will be fixed, since if this stuff is broken long-term it kinda kills a lot of the reason why you use a system like this to collect and categorize media.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by dphelps - 2015-02-19, 07:11
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617