• 122(current)
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
Literally everything you see in the GUI will come from the texture cache, even when it is available locally on the LAN.

Whenever an item of artwork has to be displayed in the GUI, Kodi will first check the texture cache and if it's not present it will "download" the artwork - this might mean downloading from a remote internet web site, or copying it from your local LAN - and then store a new version of the artwork in the local cache. There will be some image/format conversion and resizing during this process - the version stored in the cache is *not* an exact copy of the original artwork, it will usually be lower quality in one way or another, but also optimised for display on your particular Kodi device (this is another reason why the texture cache is device specific and should not be shared).

Once the artwork is found in the cache, the cached version will be displayed in the GUI - the original artwork is never displayed in the GUI.

When pre-loading the texture cache using this script, all the script is doing is connecting to the Kodi webserver and asking Kodi for a copy of the artwork. If Kodi determines that the artwork is not present in the local texture cache then it will download the original artwork (from the web site, or local LAN) and cache it before serving up the cached artwork. Voila, the texture cache is now populated, mission accomplished.

The script doesn't actually do anything with the artwork that Kodi serves up, and in fact the script only downloads the first 1024 bytes (it could probably get away with just a HEAD request which would transfer even fewer bytes). This is also why when Kodi can't access an item of artwork (no longer available on a remote web site or locally, or the file permissions prevent Kodi from accessing it locally) the script has *no idea* why the artwork cannot be downloaded as it's not accessing the artwork directly - all the script knows is that Kodi failed to serve up the requested artwork.

(2016-01-20, 05:31)gjwAudio Wrote: SideQuestion: What do I add to the CFG file to have any ExtraThumbs or ExtraFanArt listed ?

To cache both:
Code:
cache.extra=yes

If you only want to cache ExtraFanart but not ExtraThumbs:
Code:
cache.extrafanart=yes

and if you only want to cache ExtraThumbs...

Code:
cache.extrathumbs=yes

(2016-01-20, 05:31)gjwAudio Wrote: Ahhhh... do you mean "all files named in the Textures database" -OR- "all the local files found within the media folders" ?

Definitely not the former.

And the wording of the latter is open to interpretation - are you talking about the media library *database* or do you really mean the media library folders (files and directories)? The script will cache the artwork that is in the media library database, ie. MyVideos93 etc. - this artwork must have been added to the database by either scraping/scanning or manually adding with "Choose art" (or possibly by an addon such as Artwork Downloader).

If artwork isn't in the media library database then it can't be cached by Kodi or this script as Kodi knows nothing about the artwork until it is added to the media library database.

(2016-01-20, 05:31)gjwAudio Wrote: Last night I ran the "./texturecache.py c movies" command, and it did not seem to put my homemade banner into the cache. I then used the context menu to "Choose art' and select the banner... Is this the operation that finally wrote it into the database ?

Yes, the order is all important here. You can't cache something that doesn't exist (isn't known about). The banner didn't exist (as far as Kodi is concerned) until you added it with "Choose art". Normally this process would/should add it to the cache (as the GUI should have to display the artwork to you once you've associated it with your movie, but this doesn't always happen).

Running the script with "c movies" will populate the texture cache with any artwork present in the media library database that isn't yet in the texture cache database.

(2016-01-20, 05:31)gjwAudio Wrote: FromAnotherAngle: I take it that if an image is NOT found in the Thumbnails folder, kodi CANNOT put it on the screen.

Correct. Worse than this is when there is a row in the Textures13.db that references a file in the Thumbnails folder and the file doesn't exist - then Kodi becomes very confused (you can fix this with "texturecache.py Xd"). So if you were to delete files from Thumbnails without deleting the corresponding rows from the Textures13.db you'd be pretty badly screwed (or rather, your Texture Cache would).

(2016-01-20, 05:31)gjwAudio Wrote: Many times I've had to repeat the "Choose art" steps for these homemade images, because something has knocked them out. I've made it a frequent practice to clean the library and export everything to local files.

To be honest with you I've never exported my library, not once.

I do however know that exporting the artwork from the texture cache will result in a drop in image quality, and if you were to do this repeatedly (export with artwork overwrite, then re-scrape, and repeat the export) then you've potentially got multi generational reductions in image quality. One advantage of exporting artwork from the library is that remote artwork becomes local artwork (albeit at a lower quality than the original), however if you want this remote artwork to be stored locally in the original quality then I suggest you look at mklocal.py (see link at bottom of first thread).

That being said, as long as you don't overwrite your original local artwork you shouldn't have too much to worry about.

(2016-01-20, 05:31)gjwAudio Wrote: Is it possible my homemade art is not being recorded in the local NFOs, and at some time in the future a re-scrape wipes it out from the database & Thumbnails folder ? (grasping at straws here Frown )

There's no need for there to be a link in the NFO if the artwork is named correctly as Kodi will automatically find and use it based on the filename.

However, the issue you are most likely experiencing when re-scraping your movies is that "banner" is not a standard or supported artwork type for a movie (I know the wiki suggests banner is supported for movies but best I can tell it's not, at least not by Universal Movie Scraper which is what I use). No amount of exporting and/or re-scraping will scrape a movie and automatically associate it with your local stored banner artwork, NFO reference or not (TV shows do however support banner artwork and also landscape).

The stock Kodi scanners only associate "fanart" and "poster" artwork with movies. Anything else - banner, discart, clearlogo, clearart etc. etc. - are all ignored and will not be automatically associated with movies.

So when you re-scrape/refresh a movie you're going to lose all your non-standard artwork types, ie. your banner, whether it's in your NFO or not. This is where you need to re-associate the banner artwork manually using "Choose art..." in the GUI, or use an add-on like Artwork Downloader to re-associate non-standard artwork types (but this has other consequences - too many to go into now, read the AD thread or maybe just my posts... Smile). Or again there is mklocal.py, which can automatically associate any artwork type it finds in your local file system - knock up a small script that calls "texturecache.py vscan" then mklocal.py followed by "texturecache.py c movies" and you shouldn't have any more problems with non-standard artwork.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi Milhouse

Thanks so much for the in-depth tutorial - I've read through 3x and my head is still spinning Oo

Mostly from the "gee, I've made a mess here" line of thinking. Clearly I need a new set of Best Practices for handling my library.

Your point about repeated Exports degrading the images makes me want to nuke-em-all, and start over fresh. But I'm sure it's not that straightforward and pitfalls await around every corner ! Fortunately, it seems like only the movies class is affected.

If I understand correctly, I don't want to re-scrape the whole collection, just use your scripts to refresh the Artwork - and stay away from Exporting to Local (ie: overwriting full-res images in the movie folders with lower-rez versions from the Thumbnail folders).

How does this sound for a plan:

1) copy all my non-supported-movie-artwork (ie: everything but "-fanart" & "-poster") to a safe place. I can retrieve any custom things from there, once the re-downloading is complete.

2) do an "Xd" run to weed out orphaned database rows

3) do a "P" run to get out the cruft from the texture cache (heh-heh... love that word)

4) delete all artwork image files from the local folders (where the movie files live), in order to force the next step to fetch ALL NEW copies

5) run mklocal.py to populate the media folders with fresh, full-rez version of each artwork element

6) do a "set" run to point all database references to the local copies instead of http:// sources

7) scroll through kodi MOVIES collection to identify missing elements (principally -banner images)... retrieve missing files from offline backup (step 1)

8) do a "c movies" run to cache the homemade images (which should still be in the database from the manual "Choose art..." actions of the past)

I think that will get me to a good, high-quality-image state.

Comments and corrections are much appreciated. Thanks for playing...

ps: there are a few other considerations before pulling the trigger, but that can wait till the full light of day.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
(2016-01-20, 03:30)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-01-19, 12:24)lstar337 Wrote: @redglory & @Milhouse, thanks for your help. I got it all running and updated all my imdb ratings.

I would like to run this to add in missing certifications if possible, but I don't see a field for that in your list so I assume it's not possible.

Can this be used to fill in missing certifications?

Not really. There are certificate ratings on omdbapi.com, eg.:
Code:
{"Title":"Avatar","Year":"2009","Rated":"PG-13","Released":"18 Dec 2009","Runtime":"162 min","Genre":"Action, Adventure, Fantasy","Director":"James Cameron","Writer":"James Cameron","Actors":"Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver, Stephen Lang","Plot":"A paraplegic marine dispatched to the moon Pandora on a unique mission becomes torn between following his orders and protecting the world he feels is his home.","Language":"English, Spanish","Country":"USA, UK","Awards":"Won 3 Oscars. Another 76 wins & 114 nominations.","Poster":"http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTYwOTEwNjAzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc5MTUwMw@@._V1_SX300.jpg","Metascore":"83","imdbRating":"7.9","imdbVotes":"840,438","imdbID":"tt0499549","Type":"movie","Response":"True"}

but as the certifications you want are probably region specific (and OMDB only provides US certifications) I haven't bothered adding support as it's more trouble than it's worth.
OK, thank you for the explanation. I do use UK certifications, so OMDB would be no good for me.

Do you know how the Kodi native scraper gets the UK certification?
(2016-01-20, 03:51)Milhouse Wrote: The 2003 Battlestar Galactica is a mini-series, with only 2 episodes. The TV series began airing in 2004. They're not the same thing.

Code:
{"Title":"Battlestar Galactica","Year":"2004–2009","Rated":"TV-14","Released":"14 Jan 2005","Runtime":"44 min","Genre":"Action, Adventure, Drama","Director":"N/A","Writer":"Glen A. Larson, Ronald D. Moore","Actors":"Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Jamie Bamber, James Callis","Plot":"When an old enemy, the Cylons, resurface and obliterate the 12 colonies, the crew of the aged Galactica protect a small civilian fleet - the last of humanity - as they journey toward the fabled 13th colony of Earth.","Language":"English","Country":"USA","Awards":"Won 3 Primetime Emmys. Another 32 wins & 76 nominations.","Poster":"http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTc1NTg1MDk3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDYyMjI3._V1_SX300.jpg","Metascore":"N/A","imdbRating":"8.8","imdbVotes":"114,192","imdbID":"tt0407362","Type":"series","Response":"True"}

If you need to change the year for your Battlestar Galactica TV series (as it's wrong) the easiest solution is to remap it when querying for imdb updates - add:
Code:
imdb.translate.tvyears = ^Battlestar Galactica=2004
to texturecache.cfg. This will then mean your "Battlestar Galactica" is queried with an air date of 2004 (the TV series) and not 2003 (the 2-episode mini series).

If that doesn't solve it, add "@logfile=tc.log" to your command line and send me a link to the the log file once you've uploaded it to somewhere like pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com.
I think I chose badly with my example, BG was just one of many TV shows that listed this error. At first I thought titles might be an issue, but then I have shows such as Bones where it finds 99% of the ratings but then finds errors with a handful of episodes. I checked those episodes out on imdb and they do have ratings.

It's all a bit odd.
@Istar337: Unfortunately omdbapi.com coverage isn't 100%, I don't know why but it is missing random episodes for some tvshows. I repeatomdbapi.com, not imdb.com. There is no API to query imdb.com, they actively prevent it, and omdbapi.com is generally good enough - the tvshow support is fairly new however, but hopefully the coverage will improve and missing episodes will be back-filled in due course.

However the solution for Battlestar Galactica is as I explained - I don't know if all the episodes are present for BG 2004, but currently you're looking up the BG 2003 mini-series which only has two episodes because your tv series has incorrect metadata, so fix that first. Meta-data discrepancies between your library and omdbapi.com are likely to be fairly common which is why I've provided methods to overcome the more common issues (mismatched year of first airing and mismatched titles).

You should enable the logfile and look at the details, you'll see some messages logged that explain what episodes failed and why - if the messages don't make sense then upload the log somewhere and tell me which shows are the problem.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-01-20, 10:51)gjwAudio Wrote: 1) copy all my non-supported-movie-artwork (ie: everything but "-fanart" & "-poster") to a safe place. I can retrieve any custom things from there, once the re-downloading is complete.

Not sure why you're doing this...

(2016-01-20, 10:51)gjwAudio Wrote: 4) delete all artwork image files from the local folders (where the movie files live), in order to force the next step to fetch ALL NEW copies

5) run mklocal.py to populate the media folders with fresh, full-rez version of each artwork element

6) do a "set" run to point all database references to the local copies instead of http:// sources

7) scroll through kodi MOVIES collection to identify missing elements (principally -banner images)... retrieve missing files from offline backup (step 1)

If you delete the local artwork in steps #1 and #4, and this is the artwork that is referenced by your media library, then what artwork is mklocal.py going to use in step #5? It will in fact correctly determine that all your local artwork is now missing and offer to remove it from your media library.

In step #5, mklocal.py will (depending on the options you use) download only the remote artwork it finds in your media library. mklocal.py is not a metadata scraper, it's not going to magically find new artwork for you (you can use Artwork Downloader for this, just don't enable "Use local files") - mklocal.py works only with the artwork that has already been identified and referenced in your media library (or that is available in your local filesystem).

mklocal.py will automatically associate your movies with the local artwork that it finds (including any downloaded files that were previously remote, and non-standard artwork such as banners). So there should be no need to remove any of your existing local artwork, leave it where it is (unfortunately there's nothing mklocal.py can do to improve the quality of existing local artwork) and allow it to download any remaining remote artwork in original quality, and then associate any other artwork that isn't already associated with movies in your library.

You can (and IMHO should) run mklocal.py regularly to convert new remote artwork to local, and (re-)associate non-standard local artwork.

So my advice would be to leave your artwork where it is, and drop steps #1, #4 and #7. Your banner artwork should automatically be associated in step #5 as long as it is named correctly (banner.jpg/<movie-name>-banner.jpg).
Note that a recent omdbapi.com API update should make it easier/more efficient to query tvshow seasons so I'll try and implement that shortly.

@Istar337 it would be useful if you can provide me wth a logfile for "Bones" so that I can compare it with the results from the updated API, "texturecache.py imdb tvshows bones @logfile=tc.log" then upload tc.log. Thanks.
(2016-01-20, 17:05)Milhouse Wrote: @Istar337: Unfortunately omdbapi.com coverage isn't 100%, I don't know why but it is missing random episodes for some tvshows. I repeatomdbapi.com, not imdb.com. There is no API to query imdb.com, they actively prevent it, and omdbapi.com is generally good enough - the tvshow support is fairly new however, but hopefully the coverage will improve and missing episodes will be back-filled in due course.
Ah ok, I wasn't sure how OMDB was populated, and if TV is a new addition then that could be the problem.

(2016-01-20, 17:05)Milhouse Wrote: However the solution for Battlestar Galactica is as I explained - I don't know if all the episodes are present for BG 2004, but currently you're looking up the BG 2003 mini-series which only has two episodes because your tv series has incorrect metadata, so fix that first.
I know about the dates on BG, but tvdb.com who I use with the default scraper list it as 2003 with the miniseries added on the the front as "Specials" and I am happy to keep it that way. I don't think OMDB was getting confused because it was happily listing all the episodes, not just two.

(2016-01-20, 17:05)Milhouse Wrote: You should enable the logfile and look at the details, you'll see some messages logged that explain what episodes failed and why - if the messages don't make sense then upload the log somewhere and tell me which shows are the problem.
Thanks for the info. I think I will take a look at the log to see if it can shed some light on the issue.
(2016-01-20, 18:07)Milhouse Wrote: @Istar337 it would be useful if you can provide me wth a logfile for "Bones" so that I can compare it with the results from the updated API, "texturecache.py imdb tvshows bones @logfile=tc.log" then upload tc.log. Thanks.
I have the log but I can't post it because the message is too long. Can you use this dropbox link?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ks5ler3zx89gsi4/tc.log?dl=0

I have a few lines like this:

2016-01-20 16:50:59.775033:Thread-4 : Failed OMDb API Query [http://www.omdbapi.com?t=Bones&y=2005&season=1&episode=3&type=episode] => [{'Plot': None, u'Response': u'False', u'Error': u'Series or episode not found!'}]

2016-01-20 16:51:00.970988:Thread-5 : Failed OMDb API Query [http://www.omdbapi.com?t=Bones&y=2005&season=4&episode=26&type=episode] => [{'Plot': None, u'Response': u'False', u'Error': u'Series or episode not found!'}]

2016-01-20 16:51:00.979708:Thread-4 : Failed OMDb API Query [http://www.omdbapi.com?t=Bones&y=2005&season=5&episode=1&type=episode] => [{'Plot': None, u'Response': u'False', u'Error': u'Series or episode not found!'}]

....and so on.
(2016-01-20, 18:36)lstar337 Wrote: and I am happy to keep it that way

Which is fine, the "imdb.translate.tvyears" setting doesn't make any changes to your media library, it just affects the query used to lookup omdbapi.com, using the year it expects and not whatever year you have in your library.

(2016-01-20, 18:36)lstar337 Wrote: I don't think OMDB was getting confused because it was happily listing all the episodes, not just two.

You'll note it listed all episodes apart from the first two.

The season and episode information is coming from your media library. You're then trying to find S01E03 etc. when querying against the 2003 mini series on omdbapi.com, and there are only episodes S01E01 and S01E02 for the mini series. You need to query omdbapi.com for the tvseries not the mini-series, which needs air date 2004 not 2003, so that the script can match against the correct tv series and episode information.

If you have added the miniseries as specials (S00E01 and S00E02) then these will be ignored by the script as specials won't be on omdbapi.com.
(2016-01-20, 18:59)lstar337 Wrote: I have a few lines like this:

2016-01-20 16:50:59.775033:Thread-4 : Failed OMDb API Query [http://www.omdbapi.com?t=Bones&y=2005&season=1&episode=3&type=episode] => [{'Plot': None, u'Response': u'False', u'Error': u'Series or episode not found!'}]

2016-01-20 16:51:00.970988:Thread-5 : Failed OMDb API Query [http://www.omdbapi.com?t=Bones&y=2005&season=4&episode=26&type=episode] => [{'Plot': None, u'Response': u'False', u'Error': u'Series or episode not found!'}]

2016-01-20 16:51:00.979708:Thread-4 : Failed OMDb API Query [http://www.omdbapi.com?t=Bones&y=2005&season=5&episode=1&type=episode] => [{'Plot': None, u'Response': u'False', u'Error': u'Series or episode not found!'}]

....and so on.

The messages look pretty self explanatory... omdbapi.com is missing information for those episodes. The situation is the same with the new "season" API query which returns all episodes for a particular season. When querying Bones (imdb number tt0460627) for all episodes of season 1, episode 3 is not present:

http://www.omdbapi.com/?i=tt0460627&Season=1

Code:
{"Title":"Bones","Season":"1","Episodes":[{"Title":"Pilot","Released":"2005-09-13","Episode":"1","imdbRating":"7.7","imdbID":"tt0529893"},{"Title":"The Man in the SUV","Released":"2005-09-20","Episode":"2","imdbRating":"7.5","imdbID":"tt0529897"},{"Title":"The Man in the Bear","Released":"2005-11-01","Episode":"4","imdbRating":"8.0","imdbID":"tt0529895"},{"Title":"A Boy in a Bush","Released":"2005-11-08","Episode":"5","imdbRating":"7.9","imdbID":"tt0529891"},{"Title":"The Man in the Wall","Released":"2005-11-15","Episode":"6","imdbRating":"7.5","imdbID":"tt0529898"},{"Title":"The Man on Death Row","Released":"2005-11-22","Episode":"7","imdbRating":"8.1","imdbID":"tt0529899"},{"Title":"The Girl in the Fridge","Released":"2005-11-29","Episode":"8","imdbRating":"8.0","imdbID":"tt0529894"},{"Title":"The Man in the Fallout Shelter","Released":"2005-12-13","Episode":"9","imdbRating":"8.7","imdbID":"tt0529896"},{"Title":"The Woman at the Airport","Released":"2006-01-25","Episode":"10","imdbRating":"7.7","imdbID":"tt0529901"},{"Title":"The Woman in the Car","Released":"2006-02-01","Episode":"11","imdbRating":"7.8","imdbID":"tt0758574"},{"Title":"The Superhero in the Alley","Released":"2006-02-08","Episode":"12","imdbRating":"7.9","imdbID":"tt0529900"},{"Title":"The Woman in the Garden","Released":"2006-02-15","Episode":"13","imdbRating":"7.8","imdbID":"tt0529902"},{"Title":"The Man on the Fairway","Released":"2006-03-08","Episode":"14","imdbRating":"7.6","imdbID":"tt0760338"},{"Title":"Two Bodies in the Lab","Released":"2006-03-15","Episode":"15","imdbRating":"8.5","imdbID":"tt0768979"},{"Title":"The Woman in the Tunnel","Released":"2006-03-22","Episode":"16","imdbRating":"7.6","imdbID":"tt0529903"},{"Title":"The Skull in the Desert","Released":"2006-03-29","Episode":"17","imdbRating":"7.6","imdbID":"tt0775946"},{"Title":"The Man with the Bone","Released":"2006-04-05","Episode":"18","imdbRating":"7.7","imdbID":"tt0776221"},{"Title":"The Man in the Morgue","Released":"2006-04-19","Episode":"19","imdbRating":"8.2","imdbID":"tt0793707"},{"Title":"The Graft in the Girl","Released":"2006-04-26","Episode":"20","imdbRating":"8.1","imdbID":"tt0793706"},{"Title":"The Soldier on the Grave","Released":"2006-05-10","Episode":"21","imdbRating":"7.8","imdbID":"tt0795800"},{"Title":"The Woman in Limbo","Released":"2006-05-17","Episode":"22","imdbRating":"8.8","imdbID":"tt0793708"}],"Response":"True"}
Is omdb community populated like tvdb?

If data is missing then I would be happy to help populate it where needed.
No, scraped/downloaded from imdb in some way (imdb do provide dumps), but for some reason is incomplete - Bones S01E03 is on imdb.com, at least in the browser don't know about the dumps.
(2016-01-20, 20:42)Milhouse Wrote: No, scraped/downloaded from imdb in some way (imdb do provide dumps), but for some reason is incomplete - Bones S01E03 is on imdb.com, at least in the browser don't know about the dumps.
OK, so out of our control for now.

Thanks for all your support. Smile
I've released an update (v2.2.8) that makes more use of the imdbnumber for tvshows and episodes now that this is supported by omdbapi.com.

You can add the following properties in texturecache.cfg to resolve metadata discrepancy issues, for example:
Code:
imdb.ignore.tvtitles = ^Brass Eye|^Connections|^Dynamo|^Fresh Meat|^Hamish Macbeth|^The Mighty Boosh|^The Killing|^Sanctuary|^Outnumbered|^V \(2009\)$|Treasure Island

imdb.map.tvtitles = ^Battlestar Galactica=tt0407362|^Wallander$=tt0907702|^Wallander \(UK\)$=tt1178618

imdb.ignore.missing.episodes = yes

The first property avoids processing tvshows that have very poor coverage on omdbapi.com - no point even trying to look these up.

The second property maps specific titles to their imdbnumber, otherwise the script will attempt to determine the imdbnumber automatically by querying omdbapi.com based on title + year first aired (which can result in the wrong show/imdbnumber if there is disagreement on air date between tvdb.com and imdb.com/omdbapi.com).

The final property stops spamming the console for every missing episode (default: no). Even with this option enabled, details about missing episodes will continue to be written to the logfile (if available).

Existing properties imdb.translate.tvtitles and imdb.translate.tvyears continue to be supported, but it's now easier/better to use imdb.map.tvtitles, in which case these properties are now largely superfluous. My advice would be to migrate to imdb.map.tvtitles as I will most likely drop the "translate" properties in a future release (no rush).

Unfortunately random missing episodes continue to be an issue. It has been mentioned to the omdbapi.com maintainer.
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility17