[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility
(2016-10-29, 05:49)ludespeedny Wrote: One of my clients is a pc and the others are RPi's. How would I set the userdata folder for the pc? Do I actually need to mount that drive and reference it that way?

You shouldn't need to configure the userdata path at all if you're using the default paths.

The default path on Linux/RPi is "~/.kodi/userdata".

On Windows the default path will be "C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\".

Assuming you've installed Kodi "normally" then the script should be able to find your userdata folder without any userdata configuration. Otherwise add the userdata property and configure the path to where your userdata folder can be found.

Note that the userdata path will only be accessed by texturecache.py when using options that require direct access to the Thumbnails folder - these are "f", "F", "r", "R", "S", "X", "Xd". If you don't plan on using any of these options then you don't need to worry about the userdata property, just don't include it in your configuration file.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average

Messages In This Thread
Crash on Gotham on OS X - by desepticon - 2014-05-29, 17:57
RE: [RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility - by Milhouse - 2016-10-29, 06:30
Cleaning - by AleisterHH - 2018-05-28, 22:03
RE: Cleaning - by Milhouse - 2018-05-28, 22:16
qax genre not updated - by Just-Me_A-User - 2018-06-12, 22:06
RE: qax genre not updated - by Milhouse - 2018-06-12, 23:40

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Texture Cache Maintenance utility4.7617